About this item
- MOISTURIZING BODY OIL — Made with coconut oil and cocoa butter
- ENHANCES YOUR TAN — Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil moisturizes and keeps skin soft and luminous as you enjoy the sun
- ICONIC HAWAIIAN TROPIC SCENT — This tropical scented hydrating body oil celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- PETA-CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE — We never test on animals
- FOR A LONG-LASTING TAN use with Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Lotion or Weightless Hydration After Sun Lotion to help hydrate your skin after a day in the sun
Allergens & Warnings:WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Q: Is this self tanner?
A: Hi! Our Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is a luxuriously hydrating oil that nourishes your skin with rich moisturization and is meant to enhance your tan, not act as a self tanner.submitted byHawaiian Tropic - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: is this safe for tanning beds?
A: None of our current products on the market have been tested or formulated for use in tanning beds. We recommend only using a product that is specifically formulated for such use.submitted byHawaiian Tropic - 2 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
The Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Collection
With lightweight, moisturizing, and non-greasy formulas, our suncare products are designed to seamlessly fit into your everyday beauty routine. Made with quality botanicals and ingredients like papaya, guava, and mango extract, our products unlock a multisensory experience, nourish and protect your skin, and grant you a sense of peace and well-being.
Part of our commitment to you is our commitment to the world around us and all its inhabitants, which is why we make reef friendly formulas without oxybenzone or octinoxate and are PETA-certified Cruelty-Free, which means we never test on animals.
Together, we seek the beauty and joy in all things: our skin, ourselves, our communities, our planet. That’s living life the Hawaiian Tropic way—join us.