About this item
- Bottle of Johnson's Calming Tear-free Baby Hair Shampoo
- Helps relax the senses with baby bath shampoo as it gently cleanses to help prepare baby for bed
- Leaves baby's delicate hair soft, shiny, and smelling wonderfully fresh
- Tear-free No More Tears baby shampoo formula is gentle on eyes
- With NaturalCalm aromas to help calm and soothe baby before bedtime
- For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specially made for baby's delicate skin & hair
- Hypoallergenic; pediatrician tested; and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes
- We collaborated with and listened to 11,500 parents, midwives, and pediatricians around the world
Q: is this safe for dogs like the original?
A: Hi, our products are made for and tested on humans, so we can't recommend use on a dog. We recommend checking with your vet for suggestions on a safe shampoo to use for your dog.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use it on newborns? What is the recommended age to start?
A: Hi Kelly! The recommended age for using this shampoo is 3-36 months. Please check in with your Health Care Provider to see if this is a good match for your little one once they're in the specified age range. Let us know if you have any other questions!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it cut grease ? Thank you
A: Hi Randall, great question! This shampoo is designed to leave baby's hair soft, shiny, and smelling fresh. It is for all hair types as well. Let us know if you have any other questions!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this in a foam consistancy?
A: Hey! Once you lather the shampoo into your little one's hair, it'll have a foam consistency. Hope this helps!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert