About this item
At a glance
- DIRECT & GERM-FREE PUMP-TO-BAG SYSTEM: The Kiinde Breast Milk Storage System allows you to collect, store, prepare, and feed using a single disposable breast milk storage bag. You won’t need to worry about contaminating your breast milk supply when you can use the same milk storage pouch to feed your baby. The system eliminates the risk of spills when transferring milk and provides the convenience of no dirty bottles to wash.
- PUMP & NIPPLE ADAPTERS INCLUDED: We’ve included adapters that fit all major pump brands, allowing you to pump directly into Twist Pouches. Since babies can be particular about nipples, you can also use the adapters to connect nipples from different brands. Instead of flimsy zipper seals, Kiinde Twist Pouches use a sturdy twist top. Our pre-sterilized, BPA-free Twist Pouches provide the ultimate protection for your liquid gold: leak-proof, freezer-proof, and made with food grade materials.
- SAFE BOTTLE WARMER TECHNOLOGY: The included Kozii bottle warmer uses a low-temperature warming system that is specifically designed to preserve the delicate nutrients and proteins in breast milk. It quickly and safely thaws and warms breast milk, formula, and pureed food in any container — bags, bottles, glass, plastic, or stainless steel. Kozii can even thaw breast milk bags directly from the freezer, at a safe, low temperature!
- All components of system are BPA, PVC, latex, and phthalate free
- The Toughest Pouch
- Dual-material, composite construction Twist Pouches provide the ultimate protection for your liquid gold. Leak-proof, freezer-proof, and oops-I-dropped-it-proof.
Q: Can the Kiinde breastmilk bags be used in a different bottle warmer or just the Kozi warmer?
A: Kiinde makes their own warmer and it's been awesome. However, I'm sure any warmer would work just as well.submitted byNJmom - 7 years ago
A: They can be used in any bottle warmer :). I will even sometimes just run them under hot water until defrosted :)submitted byCmsalmin - 7 years ago
A: Yes they can, but make sure you warm them in a shorter time than the warmer says; since the bags are not as thick as an actual bottle. The other warmers tend to overheat the milk quickly. I prefer the Kozi warmer because it doesn't get as hot, and that will preserve the nutrients of breast milk better.submitted byMzGibson - 7 years ago
Q: Does this work for an evenflo electric pump?
A: Yes. Check out the Kiinde website.submitted byTanya - 7 years ago
A: Yes. This product comes with several attachments to accommodate different pump brands.submitted byJW - 7 years ago
Q: Will other bottle brands, for example Dr. Browns fit into this bottle warmer?
A: Yes! The Kiinde Kozii will fit almost all major bottle brands currently on the market.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these bags work with the Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Electric pump? I am viewing everything on this system but am not finding if this specific pump is compatible.
A: Yes! The Kiinde Twist system is compatible with the Lansinoh Signature Pro Pump using the purple Lansinoh adapters.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi, is the Kiinde compatible with Ameda Mya breast pump?
A: The Kiinde Twist System is compatible with the Ameda Mya breast pump using the AVENT/Spectra adapter.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the "flow" speed of the nipples?
A: The flow rate from Active Latch nipples is entirely controlled by the baby (via suction and massaging), the flow rates vary widely and are not possible to compare with other nipples.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this work with a Spectra S2 breastpump?
A: Yes, Twist pouches are compatible with all Spectra pumps using the Spectra adapter.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: I've read that the measurements on the bags are inaccurate with OZ has this been fixed in more updated models?
A: There is a special technique for expanding Twist Pouches to get the most accurate volume measurements. You can find a very short video demonstrating this process here: https://youtu.be/kl6e3CqugBI You can also find a video showing a 6oz Twist Pouch holding exactly 6oz of water here: https://youtu.be/vF1sKc73pQQ If you desire highly accurate volume measurements, the best way to measure volume is to use a small kitchen scale. Many of our customers use this technique! Even a very inexpensive scale will come in extremely handy, and is a quick and easy way to get very accurate volume measurements. This approach will be more accurate AND quicker than using another bottle or graduated cylinder. It will also eliminate the need to transfer your precious milk, and it works even if the milk in the bag is frozen!submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do any of the adapters fit well with the speCtra S2Plus?
A: The adapter marked "for AVENT/Spectra" will fit all Spectra model pumps.submitted byKiinde Customer Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many ounces are the bags and bottles?
A: You can get 6 oz or 8 oz bags. I went with 6 oz. mostly with my son. Bottle can fit both sizes.submitted byMary - 6 years ago