Which type of pump is right for you?
Overall rating3.7 out of 5 stars with 457 ratingseasy to clean3.6 out of 5 starsdesign2.6 out of 5 starssafety3.6 out of 5 stars
- MaxFlow technology provides hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use closed system pump
- Advanced motor generates vacuum with micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- Combined pre-programmed speed and vacuum settings
- Few parts to clean and assemble
- Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Includes 2 sizes of PersonalFit Flex breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and better fit*
Overall rating3.9 out of 5 stars with 1160 ratingseasy to clean3.9 out of 5 starssafety4.1 out of 5 starsdesign3.4 out of 5 stars
- Elvie Pump is the first-ever silent wearable breast pump
- Double electric breast pump for expressing at home, at work or on-the-go
- Elvie is worn discreetly inside your nursing bra, making it truly hands-free
- Built with silent technology so you can pump anytime, anywhere
- All-in-one design that's easy to assemble and has just five parts to clean
- Connects to an app for remote control, real-time milk volume monitoring and pumping history
Overall rating4.4 out of 5 stars with 839 ratingsdesign4 out of 5 starssafety4.0 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.4 out of 5 stars
- COMFORTABLE FOR MOM: ComfortFit Flanges have a soft, flexible rim that is soft on mom's skin while maintaining a good seal for optimal suction
- EASY TO USE: This lightweight portable hand breast pump is designed with an Easy Express Handle to reduce hand fatigue while pumping
- EFFICIENT PUMPING: Our adjustable two mode technology gets milk flowing during the letdown phase before maximizing milk flow with the expression phase
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: This Lansinoh breast pump is easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to assemble. All parts that come into contact with breast milk are dishwasher safe. Lightweight and easy to fit into your bag, perfect for pumping on the go
- LANSINOH COMPATIBLE: Works with Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and Lansinoh baby bottles for a consistent, convenient experience
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 194 ratingsdesign5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.6 out of 5 starssafety4.6 out of 5 stars
- All the accessories you need for single and double pumping.
- Convenient built-in rechargeable battery
- HOSPITAL STRENGTH: 270mmHg
- INCLUDES: Spectra S1 Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prongs, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottles, (2) Nipples (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves, (2) Spectra Tubing, (2) 24mm Breast Flanges, (2) 28mm Breast Flanges.
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S1 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping. This aids in protecting your breastmilk and baby from bacteria, mold, and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Find your own settings with the S1's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 986 ratingssafety4.0 out of 5 starseasy to clean3.4 out of 5 starsdesign2.9 out of 5 stars
- 50% Quieter: We partnered with noise cancellation experts to make your pumping experience quieter than ever before.
- 30% Lighter: The new, full-time use breast pump is lighter than a bottle of water.
- First-Class Customer Service: With one-on-one pumping support.
- Maximizes Your Milk Output: Help express more milk using the independent speed and suction controls on your pump.
- Comfortable and Gentle on Breasts: Includes multiple flange sizes to help you have a more comfortable, effective pumping session. Additional sizes are available and sold separately.
- Closed System: Closed system design helps prevent milk back up in tubing and motor to keep parts clean, dry, and functioning properly.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 302 ratingssafety4.5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.9 out of 5 starsdesign4.2 out of 5 stars
- Perfect for traveling, fits into almost any bag
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 132 ratingssafety5 out of 5 starsdesign5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.5 out of 5 stars
- INCLUDES: Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double/Single Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prong, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottle, (2) Spectra Backflow Protector, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valve, (2) Spectra Tubing, (4) Flange (2-24mm & 2-28mm)
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S2 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. This aides in protecting breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Each mother can customize her pump's settings to her own body's response and follow her flow to find her own best settings with the S2's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- BPA/DEHP FREE: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free.
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 36 ratingsdesign4.4 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.8 out of 5 starssafety5 out of 5 stars
- Dual settings allow for independent suction while double pumping
- Includes everything you need to start single and double pumping
- Ultra quiet with mute option
- Touch screen LCD with timer
- Backflow protection to prevent against contamination
- Soothing 3 level illumination night light
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 203 ratingssafety4.9 out of 5 starsdesign4.7 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.5 out of 5 stars
- The FSA-eligible Customflow™ Double Electric Breast Pump offers more lactation and expression mode settings to help moms find the one that produces the most milk for them.
- One-piece, 25 mm SoftShape™ Silicone Shields remain flexible and gentle for any breast shape; additional sizes available.
- Portable and lightweight, the Customflow fits pumping bags and features silicone stretch walls to hold wide bottles, pump parts, snacks, drinks and more.
- Built-in timer and pause buttons to easily stop and start, while settings memory makes it easier to replicate successful pumping sessions.
- (2) Milk Collection Kits with SoftShape™ Silicone Shields (2) 4 oz/120 ml Dr. Brown’s™ Options+™ Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, (1) Slowest Flow Preemie Flow™ Nipple, (2) Storage Travel Caps, (2) Narrow-to-Wide-Neck Adapters for Dr. Brown’s Wide-Neck Bottles, (1) 6V Power Adapter, (2) Tubes
Overall rating4.1 out of 5 stars with 429 ratingseasy to clean4.4 out of 5 starssafety4.8 out of 5 starsdesign4.3 out of 5 stars
- The simplest way to express - Free of fiddly parts, Elvie Curve is easy to use - simply press the silicone pouch to create natural suction and express up to 4 oz of milk each time.
- Wearable - Sitting discreetly inside your bra, Elvie Curve is wearable so that your hands are kept free and you don’t have to worry about it being knocked off when your little one is feeding.
- Comfortable - Elvie Curve fits the shape of your breast, with soft-touch silicone and a valve to control the level of suction, ensuring it’s comfortable even for milk-filled breasts and can be removed easily.
- Safe and durable - Elvie Curve is dishwasher safe, BPA free, and made with food-grade silicone, perfect for mother and baby.
Overall rating3.1 out of 5 stars with 199 ratingsdesign2.2 out of 5 starssafety3.1 out of 5 starseasy to clean3.4 out of 5 stars
- Designed for occasional-use pumping
- Multiple power options
- Gentle on breasts
- Compact & travel-friendly
Overall rating4.2 out of 5 stars with 146 ratingseasy to clean4 out of 5 starssafety4.3 out of 5 starsdesign3.6 out of 5 stars
- Single manual pump, portable and lightweight
- Ideal for traveling, occasional time away from your baby
- Use as a back-up to your usual double electric breast pump
- Unique handle helps you mimic your baby's natural suckling rhythm
- Includes a 24mm PersonalFit Flex breast shield designed to reduce pressure on the breast and optimize milk flow (other sizes sold separately)
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle for added comfort