New portable breast pumps
Multitask & be mobile with these innovations.
Which type of pump is right for you?
Overall rating3.6 out of 5 stars with 511 ratingsdesign2.6 out of 5 starseasy to clean3.5 out of 5 starssafety3.6 out of 5 stars
- MaxFlow technology provides hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use closed system pump
- Advanced motor generates vacuum with micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- Combined pre-programmed speed and vacuum settings
- Few parts to clean and assemble
- Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Includes 2 sizes of PersonalFit Flex breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and better fit*
Overall rating4.4 out of 5 stars with 248 ratingseasy to clean4.8 out of 5 starssafety4.9 out of 5 starsdesign4.6 out of 5 stars
- Cord-Free, Hands-Free: Willow Go’s sleek wearable design fits entirely in your bra, and the pump kit comes with 21mm and 24mm flanges.
- Hospital Grade Suction: Up to -280mmHG, with two modes (Stimulation & Expression). Choose from 6 levels of suction in Stimulation and 9 levels of suction in Expression for maximum output.
- Ultra Quiet & Discreet: Small, mighty and mobile with all day battery life (up to 5 sessions) so you can pump anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible Capacity (5 or 7 oz): Pump kit comes with (2) 5 oz eco-friendly reusable containers or go big with our 7 oz reusable containers (sold separately).
- App Connected: Keep track of your session with the Willow Go™ app, compatible with iOS and Android.
- Easy to Clean: Easy set up, easy clean up with just five dishwasher-safe parts to clean.
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 969 ratingsdesign4.1 out of 5 starssafety4.2 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.4 out of 5 stars
- COMFORTABLE FOR MOM: ComfortFit Flanges have a soft, flexible rim that is soft on mom's skin while maintaining a good seal for optimal suction
- EASY TO USE: This lightweight portable hand breast pump is designed with an Easy Express Handle to reduce hand fatigue while pumping
- EFFICIENT PUMPING: Our adjustable two mode technology gets milk flowing during the letdown phase before maximizing milk flow with the expression phase
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: This Lansinoh breast pump is easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to assemble. All parts that come into contact with breast milk are dishwasher safe. Lightweight and easy to fit into your bag, perfect for pumping on the go
- LANSINOH COMPATIBLE: Works with Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and Lansinoh baby bottles for a consistent, convenient experience
Overall rating3.9 out of 5 stars with 1307 ratingseasy to clean3.9 out of 5 starsdesign3.5 out of 5 starssafety4.2 out of 5 stars
- Pump small, play big: Turns out, size matters. Elvie Pump is the smallest and lightest all-in-one wearable electric breast pump. Tucking discreetly into your bra, it gives you the confidence to pump anywhere – from boardroom to baby’s room.
- Silence is golden: Elvie Pump’s patented technology (shhh!) creates suction silently. That way you can pump in peace – baby permitting, of course.
- Save precious time: Who needs the hassle of many parts? Not you, mama. No cords, no tubes, no wasted time – Elvie Pump has just five parts to clean. Assembly is quick, and getting started is easy with in-app onboarding to guide you step-by-step.
- State-of-the-art smart: Control your pump from your home, monitor real-time milk volume, track pumping history and get custom pumping insights – all without ever reaching into your bra, thanks to the app. Plus, personalize your pump by choosing default intensity settings and dim the lights on the Hub.
- Let us do the thinking: Elvie Pump automatically switches from Stimulation to Expression mode when it detects let-down and will pause when the bottle is full. One less thing to think about.
- Get a load of these features
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 233 ratingseasy to clean4.6 out of 5 starssafety4.8 out of 5 starsdesign4.9 out of 5 stars
- PORTABLE: Built-in rechargeable battery
- HOSPITAL STRENGTH: 270mmHg
- INCLUDES: Spectra S1 Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prongs, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottles, (2) Nipples (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves, (2) Spectra Tubing, (2) 24mm Breast Flanges, (2) 28mm Breast Flanges.
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S1 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping. This aids in protecting your breastmilk and baby from bacteria, mold, and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Find your own settings with the S1's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- BPA/DEHP FREE: All Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 1152 ratingsdesign2.6 out of 5 starssafety3.7 out of 5 starseasy to clean3.3 out of 5 stars
- 50% Quieter: We partnered with noise cancellation experts to make your pumping experience quieter than ever before.
- 30% Lighter: The new, full-time use breast pump is lighter than a bottle of water.
- First-Class Customer Service: With one-on-one pumping support.
- Maximizes Your Milk Output: Help express more milk using the independent speed and suction controls on your pump.
- Comfortable and Gentle on Breasts: Includes multiple flange sizes to help you have a more comfortable, effective pumping session. Additional sizes are available and sold separately.
- Closed System: Closed system design helps prevent milk back up in tubing and motor to keep parts clean, dry, and functioning properly.
Overall rating4.1 out of 5 stars with 349 ratingseasy to clean2 out of 5 starssafety3 out of 5 starsdesign2 out of 5 stars
- Powerful, yet ultra-quiet: We made a miniature pumping powerhouse by combining a small, hospital-grade motor up to -300mmHg* with noise reduction technology. Elvie Stride always blends into the background for true expression discretion. *in a single cup set
- Lightweight in-bra: Weighing less than 5 oz per cup, our breast pump feels lightweight and compact while you collect milk in-bra. The discreet silhouette looks natural under clothing, so you always hit your stride.
- Complete control: Connect to the Pump with Elvie app to control your pump remotely, adjust level of suction, and keep tabs on your pumping history—all without ever reaching into your bra.
- Hands-free hero: No dangling bottles, no balancing acts, no wires that bind. Elvie Stride collects milk in-bra, keeping your hands and body free to move.
- Customize your comfort: 10 intensity settings in both Stimulation and Expression modes enable you to pump in total comfort. Customize your pump so it always starts with your preferred settings.
- Safe storage: Sleek and convenient, our 3-in-1 Carry Bag comes with a Wet Bag for mess-free travel and a Cool Bag plus Ice Pack, compatible with standard 5 oz/150 ml milk storage bottles that will stay cool while on-the-go.
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 144 ratingsdesign4.1 out of 5 starssafety4.1 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.3 out of 5 stars
- INCLUDES: Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double/Single Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prong, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottle, (2) Spectra Backflow Protector, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valve, (2) Spectra Tubing, (4) Flange (2-24mm & 2-28mm)
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S2 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. This aides in protecting breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Each mother can customize her pump's settings to her own body's response and follow her flow to find her own best settings with the S2's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- BPA/DEHP FREE: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free.
Overall rating4.2 out of 5 stars with 224 ratingsdesign4.1 out of 5 starssafety4.5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.1 out of 5 stars
- Single manual pump, portable and lightweight
- Ideal for traveling, occasional time away from your baby
- Use as a back-up to your usual double electric breast pump
- Unique handle helps you mimic your baby's natural suckling rhythm
- Includes a 24mm PersonalFit Flex breast shield designed to reduce pressure on the breast and optimize milk flow (other sizes sold separately)
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle for added comfort
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 386 ratingsdesign4.1 out of 5 starssafety4.4 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.9 out of 5 stars
- Perfect for traveling, fits into almost any bag
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 457 ratingssafety4.5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.3 out of 5 starsdesign3.5 out of 5 stars
- Highly Customizable- Breast pump has 8 suction strength levels and 3 different pumping styles
- Ultra Quiet- Discreet and comfortable, as quiet as a whisper
- Hospital Strength- Newly improved for efficient breastmilk pumping sessions
- Bluetooth Compatible- Track your sessions and learn valuable insights
- Carry Handle- For easy portability wherever you go
- Comfortable Rims- ComfortFit flanges are soft against sensitive skin
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 189 ratingseasy to clean4.2 out of 5 starsdesign4.2 out of 5 starssafety3.8 out of 5 stars
- Lightweight, portable design for mobile pumping
- Closed system design with Overflow Protection
- Easy to assemble and clean
- USB cable included; Up to 6 sessions per charge
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Medela Family app
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield for increased comfort