Which type of pump is right for you?
Overall rating3.7 out of 5 stars with 456 ratingseasy to clean3.6 out of 5 starsdesign2.6 out of 5 starssafety3.6 out of 5 stars
- New MaxFlow technology provides hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use closed system pump
- Advanced motor generates vacuum with micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- Combined pre-programmed speed and vacuum settings
- Few parts to clean and assemble
- Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Includes 2 sizes of PersonalFit Flex breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and better fit*
Overall rating3.9 out of 5 stars with 1156 ratingsdesign3.4 out of 5 starssafety4.1 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.0 out of 5 stars
- Elvie Pump is the first-ever silent wearable breast pump
- Double electric breast pump for expressing at home, at work or on-the-go
- Elvie is worn discreetly inside your nursing bra, making it truly hands-free
- Built with silent technology so you can pump anytime, anywhere
- All-in-one design that's easy to assemble and has just five parts to clean
- Connects to an app for remote control, real-time milk volume monitoring and pumping history
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 978 ratingssafety4.1 out of 5 starsdesign3.0 out of 5 starseasy to clean3.4 out of 5 stars
- 50% Quieter: We partnered with noise cancellation experts to make your pumping experience quieter than ever before.
- 30% Lighter: The new, full-time use breast pump is lighter than a bottle of water.
- First-Class Customer Service: With one-on-one pumping support.
- Maximizes Your Milk Output: Help express more milk using the independent speed and suction controls on your pump.
- Comfortable and Gentle on Breasts: Includes multiple flange sizes to help you have a more comfortable, effective pumping session. Additional sizes are available and sold separately.
- Closed System: Closed system design helps prevent milk back up in tubing and motor to keep parts clean, dry, and functioning properly.
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 192 ratingsdesign5 out of 5 starssafety4.6 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.6 out of 5 stars
- All the accessories you need for single and double pumping.
- Convenient built-in rechargeable battery
- HOSPITAL STRENGTH: 270mmHg
- INCLUDES: Spectra S1 Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prongs, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottles, (2) Nipples (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves, (2) Spectra Tubing, (2) 24mm Breast Flanges, (2) 28mm Breast Flanges.
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S1 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping. This aids in protecting your breastmilk and baby from bacteria, mold, and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Find your own settings with the S1's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
Overall rating4.4 out of 5 stars with 835 ratingseasy to clean4.4 out of 5 starsdesign4.0 out of 5 starssafety3.9 out of 5 stars
- COMFORTABLE FOR MOM: ComfortFit Flanges have a soft, flexible rim that is soft on mom's skin while maintaining a good seal for optimal suction
- EASY TO USE: This lightweight portable hand breast pump is designed with an Easy Express Handle to reduce hand fatigue while pumping
- EFFICIENT PUMPING: Our adjustable two mode technology gets milk flowing during the letdown phase before maximizing milk flow with the expression phase
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: This Lansinoh breast pump is easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to assemble. All parts that come into contact with breast milk are dishwasher safe. Lightweight and easy to fit into your bag, perfect for pumping on the go
- LANSINOH COMPATIBLE: Works with Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and Lansinoh baby bottles for a consistent, convenient experience
Overall rating4.2 out of 5 stars with 672 ratingsdesign2.6 out of 5 starssafety3.8 out of 5 starseasy to clean2.8 out of 5 stars
- All-in-one wireless design fits in your bra and goes where you go. Patented, no-spill technology lets you pump in any position (even lying down or doing yoga).
- Pump on the go with spill-proof, self-sealing storage bags or pump, pour, repeat with reusable containers (sold separately).
- New smart pump features for more comfort, more control, and more milk. Seven levels of adjustable suction comparable to most traditional double electric and hospital grade pumps.
- Quiet and hassle-free. Easy to assemble, with just a few dishwasher-safe parts to clean.
- Pump smarter - track volume, view history, and receive personalized tips with the Generation 3 Willow App (iOS and Android). Rechargeable battery last all day (up to 5 pumping sessions).
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 131 ratingssafety5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.5 out of 5 starsdesign5 out of 5 stars
- INCLUDES: Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double/Single Breast Pump, 12 Volt AC Power Adapter, Detachable Power Cord Prong, (2) Spectra Wide Neck Bottle, (2) Spectra Backflow Protector, (2) Spectra Duckbill Valve, (2) Spectra Tubing, (4) Flange (2-24mm & 2-28mm)
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra S2 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. This aides in protecting breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Each mother can customize her pump's settings to her own body's response and follow her flow to find her own best settings with the S2's completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- BPA/DEHP FREE: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 300 ratingsdesign4.2 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.9 out of 5 starssafety4.5 out of 5 stars
- Perfect for traveling, fits into almost any bag
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
Overall rating3.1 out of 5 stars with 198 ratingseasy to clean3.4 out of 5 starssafety3.3 out of 5 starsdesign2.2 out of 5 stars
- Designed for occasional-use pumping
- Multiple power options
- Gentle on breasts
- Compact & travel-friendly
Overall rating4.2 out of 5 stars with 831 ratingssafety4.3 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.3 out of 5 starsdesign4.5 out of 5 stars
- Comfortable for Mom- ComfortFit Flanges have a soft, flexible rim that's soft on mom's skin while maintaining a good seal for optimal suction.
- Hospital strength suction- This Lansinoh breast pump has 8 easy to adjust suction levels for an efficient pumping session.
- Efficient pumping- Our electric breast pumps have 3 pumping styles to mimic baby's feeding patterns for optimized milk expression.
- Easy to use- Our breast pump electric LCD display, easy to use buttons, portable design, and three power options make pumping more convenient and customizable.
- Lansinoh compatible- Works with Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and Lansinoh baby bottles for a consistent, convenient experience.
Overall rating4.6 out of 5 stars with 36 ratingsdesign4.4 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.8 out of 5 starssafety5 out of 5 stars
- Dual settings allow for independent suction while double pumping
- Includes everything you need to start single and double pumping
- Ultra quiet with mute option
- Touch screen LCD with timer
- Backflow protection to prevent against contamination
- Soothing 3 level illumination night light
Overall rating4.1 out of 5 stars with 424 ratingsdesign4.4 out of 5 starssafety4.8 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.4 out of 5 stars
- The simplest way to express - Free of fiddly parts, Elvie Curve is easy to use - simply press the silicone pouch to create natural suction and express up to 4 oz of milk each time.
- Wearable - Sitting discreetly inside your bra, Elvie Curve is wearable so that your hands are kept free and you don’t have to worry about it being knocked off when your little one is feeding.
- Comfortable - Elvie Curve fits the shape of your breast, with soft-touch silicone and a valve to control the level of suction, ensuring it’s comfortable even for milk-filled breasts and can be removed easily.
- Safe and durable - Elvie Curve is dishwasher safe, BPA free, and made with food-grade silicone, perfect for mother and baby.