About this item
- ONE-PRESS EXPRESSION: Easy to use, simply press the silicone pouch in-bra to activate a continuous natural suction. Then, press the pouch again whenever you need more suction to keep the milk flowing. Express up to 4 oz/120 ml of milk at a time.
- HANDS-FREE, ALL-IN-BRA DESIGN: Our discreet, curved design fully tucks in-bra, so there’s no need to hold the pump to your breast. Instead, use your hands to hold your baby, coffee, and whatever needs mama’s attention.
- KICK-PROOF SECURITY: Elvie Curve’s wearable in-bra design means you don’t need to worry about it being accidentally knocked or kicked off your breast when your little one is feeding. No crying over spilled milk here, mama.
- COMFORT CONTROL VALVE: Milk-filled breasts have met their match. Soft-touch silicone and Valve easily adjust suction, so you’re in control of your comfort. Then, painlessly remove the pump by releasing the pressure via Valve—no pinched skin for the win.
And, unlike other silicone breast pumps, Elvie Curve is contoured to neatly fit in your bra—no jutting out, so you’re free to be out and about.
- 4 oz/120 ml: Bonus milk that would otherwise go to waste when you let down while breastfeeding or pumping.
- One-way Valve: Control pressure for comfortable use and removal.
- Travel-friendly: Cord-free, portable, lightweight, and no batteries to worry about— the ideal travel companion.
- Safe from spills: Elvie Curve lies stably on its front to avoid spilled milk after use.
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher safe and only 2 parts to clean.
- BPA free: Safe for mother and baby. Made with food safe silicone, and free from BPA and phthalates.
What’s in the box:
- 1 Frame
- 1 Pouch
- Instructions for Use
90-day warranty on Elvie Curve.
Q: what size is the flange? I would need a 28 mm anything smaller doesn't work for me
A: We appreciate you leaving this feedback, as we use our customers' feedback to provide better customer service and experience. Let us apologize for the concern that you described; we would really love to assist you with this. Kindly get in touch with our Customer Care team, as they are always on hand to optimize your experience and will be able to assist you with the concern that you have with your Elvie Pump. You may use this link to get in touch with them: https://www.elvie.com/contact.submitted byElvie Team - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: 1 pack or 2 pack inside box?
A: Thank you for showing interest in Elvie Curve, we really appreciate it. To answer your question, there is 1 Pack of Elvie Curve in the box which includes 1 Frame and 1 Pouch with Instructions for Use. We hope you find this information helpful.submitted byElvie Team - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: how do you pour the milk collected into a bottle without spillage?
A: Thanks for your question! Once you remove Elvie Curve after using, the milk can easily be poured into a bottle through that wider opening. Elvie Curve also lies stably on its front to avoid spilled milk after use. Hope that helps!submitted byElvie Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: what is the difference between this one and willow go? besides the other one being electric
A: Hi there! Elvie Curve is a manual, in-bra pump that uses natural suction to express milk. Most moms use Elvie Curve while breastfeeding on the other breast, pumping on the other breast, or whenever your breast feels full to collect extra milk, but will not produce the same level of output as traditional pumps.submitted byElvie Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: what's the lifetime of the product? for how much time would it be good?
A: Hello! With the correct use and cleaning, Elvie Curve will last for months, if not longer. However, we recommend inspecting the product before each use to ensure safety for you and your baby, and replace if Elvie Curve shows any signs of damage.submitted byElvie Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: how many levels of suction does it have?
A: Hello, thanks for your question! Elvie Curve utilizes manual suction that is very personalizable, simply press the silicone pouch to activate a natural suction. If the suction feels too high, lightly press the Valve at the top of the Pouch to release a small amount of pressure, as shown below. If the suction feels too low, re-squeeze the Pouch through your bra to generate more suction. We recommend squeezing the Pouch every couple of minutes to maintain a steady suction while you are using Elvie Curve, but you'll learn what works best for you!submitted byElvie Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, Is this spill proof?
A: Hello and thank you for the question. Elvie Curve has a wearable in-bra design, which means you don’t need to worry about it being accidentally knocked or kicked off your breast when your little one is feeding. After use, Elvie Curve lies stably on its front to avoid spilled milk. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.submitted byElvie Team - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this pump need batteries to operate? What's the typical lifespan?
A: Hi there! Elvie Curve is a manual, silicone pump, so there are no batteries needed. Elvie Curve creates natural suction with to allow you to gently express milk.submitted byElvie Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: does it come with two or you have to buy two
A: Hi, thanks for getting in touch! Elvie Curve comes as a single Pump, therefore if you wanted one for each breast you would need to purchase two. I hope this helps!submitted byElvie Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: does it pump itself or will I have to do hand work manually to make it gather the milk ?
A: Elvie Curve is our wearable, silicone breast pump for simple, hands-free expression. We've designed it so it fits in your bra, allowing you to be hands free. It uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from your other breast, or whenever your breasts feel full. We've also added a valve at the top which allows you to adjust the suction strength without having to remove Elvie Curve from your breast. To maintain suction, simply re press the pouch from time to time!submitted byElvie Team - 1 year agoBrand expert