About this item
At a glance
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC- A natural plant-based remedy for tender nipples and dry skin
- SAFE FOR BABY - 100% natural with no petroleum, parabens, or preservatives, so no need to remove before breastfeeding
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED - Hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin, helping to moisturize and restore natural softness
- JUST 7 ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -Certified organic sunflower oil, olive oil, beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, calendula flower extract, and argan oil
- MORE COMFORT WHILE PUMPING - Simply apply to the nipple and areola before pumping to improve comfort
- FOR YOUR BABY REGISTRY - Add this postpartum essential to your baby registry and pack it in your bag of essentials for the hospital
For nearly 40 years, new mothers have trusted Lansinoh to support and care for them while they enter the messy magic of motherhood. Born from one mother’s realization that birthing people often go without the support they need and deserve, Lansinoh proudly stands with mothers all over the world. Our journey started with award winning, doctor recommended HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream: today, we offer a comprehensive collection of solutions to help new parents navigate pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and pumping. Our product range includes organic nipple balm, disposable nursing pads, washable nursing pads, breast milk storage bags, manual breast pumps and double electric breast pumps, postpartum essentials, baby bottles, and more. Lansinoh products are available in more than 70 countries and the company is committed to being climate neutral by 2030.
Q: Is this scented or unscented/fragrance free?
A: Hello Kaysenyah, thank you for your question. Our Organic Nipple Balm contains only 7 natural, USDA-certified Organic ingredients: sunflower seed oil, olive oil, beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, calendula extract, and argan oil. There are no added fragrances, preservatives, or anything else. We hope this helps!submitted byLansinoh Team - 2 years agoBrand expert