About this item
- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry or crusty noses and keeps baby's nose clear and moisturized
- Sterile saline mist flushes mucus from little ones’ noses
- Non-medicated relief that safely soothes
- Contains no alcohol and is drug- and preservative-free
- Safe for newborns
- Little Remedies is the #1 pediatrician-recommended Children's Nasal Spray brand* *IQVIA, using the ProVoice Survey, from December 1, 2020 to November 30, 2021
- Contains 1 can of Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, 3 oz
Q: what is the propellant &/or propellant mechanism?
A: Dear Consumer, Thank you for contacting Little Remedies. The Saline Mist can has a bag on valve system. There is no propellant or accelerant of any kind. The system works entirely by pressure. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email again, or contact us by phone at 1-800-257-8650 Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern Time.submitted byPrestige Consumer Healthcare - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How gentle is this? Most saline sprays or nasal sprays I've tried are like a jet stream.
A: Dear Patty, Thank for contacting Little Remedies. Everyone has different tolerances to products being sprayed up their noses, but this product is tested and safe for newborns.submitted byPrestige Consumer Healthcare - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would 3-4 sprays on baby’s nostril ( almost 2 month old) be too much in one use?
A: Thank you for contacting us regarding Little Remedies Sterile Saline Mist. We recommend to depress1 to 3 short, gentle bursts to moisturize the dry nasal passages. I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us toll-free at 800-785-8853.submitted byPrestige Consumer Healthcare - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can adults use this - or is the spray not proportioned correctly for adults? This is the only saline spray I can find pre-made without backing soda.
A: Since our product is only tested for use by children, we would recommend checking with your doctor for further recommendation for use or dosage. Thank you.submitted byPrestige Consumer Healthcare - 3 years agoBrand expert