About this item
At a glance
- FIRST OF ITS KIND, DESIGNED TO HELP RELIEVE CONGESTION AND DISCOMFORT: The Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler’s continuous gentle mist distributes natural, sterile saline along the upper respiratory tract to gently moisturize and soothe, which may provide symptom relief for a variety of upper airway conditions such as coughs, colds and allergies. Cleansing of the mucosa with a gentle mist can also reduce the risk of viral infections.
- FINE MICRO-MIST TO SOOTHE THE NASAL CAVITY: Fine micro-mist sterile saline particles are optimized to target the upper airways and penetrate deep into nasal passages. While standard nasal sprays may offer more localized nasal coverage, this device may provide substantial coverage of the entire upper respiratory tract.
- EASY-TO-USE: The Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler is portable, ready-to-use and can be used with or without the face mask. It does not require batteries or charging. After use, the mask and nozzle can be easily cleaned and reused (both are dishwasher safe).
- GENTLE TREATMENT: Extra gentle for children and infants, this device offers an alternate solution to respiratory relief among this younger age group.
- MADE WITH STERILE, NATURAL SALINE: Drug-free and made with 0.9% isotonic, natural saline, which is the same amount of saline that naturally occurs in the human body.
- LONG-LASTING: This product provides 1+ hour of continuous, fine saline mist. Top twists to turn on/off for multiple uses.
Q: can it be used as a nebulizer
A: Here are the directions for use: First, remove cap and place nozzle on can and mask on nozzle (may be used with or without mask). Then, twist top clockwise to activate mist. Twist in the opposite direction to stop. Hover nozzle or mask near nose and mouth to allow mist to be inhaled while breathing normally. Inhale mist for 1-5 minutes per occasion. Use as often as needed. After use, remove the mask and nozzle and rinse with warm water and air dry or wash in the dishwasher. Both can be reused.submitted byEleeo Brands - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: How early can you use this on baby? Can this be used on a newborn?
A: Yes, it can be used on a newborn. It is safe for all ages.submitted byEleeo Brands - 10 months agoBrand expert