About this item
At a glance
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY KILLS 99.9% OF VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Disinfectant Spray is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19/Coronavirus* (when used as directed); EPA Reg #777-99.
- ANTIBACTERIAL BLEACH-FREE DISINFECTANT : this Lysol disinfecting product should work as hard as you do; this household disinfectant kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold and flu viruses.** (**when used as directed)
- DISINFECTING SPRAY FOR GERMS: This disinfecting spray eliminates messes and 99.9% of germs and odor causing bacteria.
- SANITIZING SPRAY FOR HARD AND SOFT SURFACES : This fast-acting spray disinfects hard non-porous contact surfaces and sanitizes surfaces.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best household disinfectant cleaning products? Try Lysol Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes, Lysol All Purpose Cleaners, and Lysol Bathroom Cleaners (packaging may vary).
Q: Which days are best to shop for lysol at this target location?
A: Given the rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the US, our top priority at this time is increasing our production to help curb the spread of illness. We are experiencing unprecedented and accelerated demand for our Lysol products, and this demand is clearly having an impact on store inventory levels. Our teams are actively working around the clock to increase production and delivery to our retailers, with the goal to maximize access to our products. As demand remains high, we recognize that it may be difficult to locate some specific products that you may be looking for. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.submitted byLysol Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Ive been trying since March for one can. Still have not found one! And the people who do their ordering online can never receive these products. What a shame. Its not like you are not ordering anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also you have to search for the ouncessubmitted bycant deal - 3 years ago
A: The makers of Lysol ONLY ship to hospitals, medical centers, retirement homes, etc so it will not be in retail/wholesale stores for quite awhile.submitted byMr Obvious - 3 years ago
A: Come throughout the week. It says it’s in stock in store and they have yet to fix this problem but literally they will have none. Then when they do have they have Lysol and a lower brand disinfecting spray however even though they are not the same you can only buy one.submitted bySeeya - 3 years ago
Q: Why are there no drug facts listed for this particular item?
A: Usage Instructions, Safety, and Ingredient information can be found on the label of the Lysol Disinfectant Spray Bottle. If you have any questions related to this product, please call us at 800-228-4722 between 9:00-5:00 EST (Monday - Friday) or send us an email via the Contact Us page on our website including the following case number RB0001419040, and we would be more than happy to help.submitted byLysol Team - 11 months agoBrand expert