About this item
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 & hyaluronic acid
- Moisturizer with SPF and antioxidants helps protect skin against sun damage & environmental stressors
- Water gel unique formula replenishes moisture to help fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin
- The water gel contains a complex of purified hyaluronic acid for a boost of lightweight hydration
- Facial moisturizer with antioxidants to help fight daily environmental aggressors like pollution
- Suitable for all skin types, this hydrating water gel sunscreen can be worn alone or under makeup
- It is designed to be lightweight and has an oil-free, alcohol-free and non-comedogenic formula
- Apply this SPF 25 water gel evenly to cleansed face & neck every day to quench & help protect skin
PurposeSunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen..
DirectionsFor sunscreen use: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children Under 6 Months of AgeAsk a doctor.
Other informationProtect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Question or comments?800-582-4048
Q: Is there an Expiration date on this product? And if so, does it matter if the expiration date expires? Is the product still effect past the expiration date? Thank you.
A: Thanks for your question! Yes, this product will come with an expiration date, and we do not suggest using it past that date, as we can only guarantee its effectiveness until then. Thanks!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this SPF also a moisturizer?
A: Hi Ari! Yes, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel- SPF25 is an excellent product to protect and moisturize your skin. It contains hyaluronic acid for hydration, and antioxidants to protect against environmental damage. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi, What's the difference between this product(Hydro Boost City Shield Water gel spf 25 and the Hydro Boost water gel with sunscreen spf 15? Talk soon Bev
A: Hey Bev! Our Hydro Boost Water Gel SPF 15 comes in a pump tube and has SPF 15 while our Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel is in a jar, has SPF 25 and added antioxidants to help with environmental stressors such as pollution and humidity. Let us know if you have any other questions!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 4 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Skincare Collection
Traveling, lack of sleep, stress, and changes in your environment can lead to dry skin.
Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator that binds to water and holds it in, replenishes skin and helps to improve your skin’s moisture barrier.