About this item
- Hydrating Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream with hyaluronic acid for daily skin hydration
- Body lotion constantly quenches for skin that's supple and hydrated
- Ultra-light gel cream contains hyaluronic acid boosts hydration and locks it in
- Non-greasy body moisturizer for normal, dry, and sensitive skin. Helps improve dry skin over time
- Hydrating body cream developed with dermatologists is free of parabens, oils, dyes & drying alcohols
- Clinically proven to keep your skin feeling smooth and more hydrated
- Non-greasy and lightweight body gel cream formula absorbs instantly
- Apply to dry skin as needed
Q: Is it fragrance free
A: This is the SCENTED ONE! If you need the fragrance free like I do, do not order this one.submitted bybree - 3 years ago
A: This product does contain fragrance. Thanks for your question!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Cat Lover! There is a Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance Free Body Gel Cream-however the product link above is scented. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this good to use on the face?
A: Hi Becca! I recommend trying the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid instead to prevent your pores from clogging. We hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product okay for acne on body?
A: Hi Melly! Our body gel cream isn't made to help treat acne. We recommend taking a look at our Body Clear line. These help take care of all that stubborn body acne!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this okay for your face??
A: This product is specially formulated for your body. We do offer a collection for your face :)submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this work better than Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream, for just my hands? Thanks so much!
A: Hey CaledoniaCarole! You can definitely use this product on your hands but we do have a Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream that we recommend as well! Let us know what you think!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use this on my face as well?
A: Hi there, abigale! Our Body Gel Cream has not been tested for use on the face. If you're looking for a product specifically for the face, we recommend giving our Hydro Boost Water Gel a try. Have a great day!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 5 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Skincare Collection
Traveling, lack of sleep, stress, and changes in your environment can lead to dry skin.
Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator that binds to water and holds it in, replenishes skin and helps to improve your skin’s moisture barrier.