About this item
- Sear to Slow Cook: Searing meats and sautéing veggies before slow cooking locks in flavors and juices as well as creates a delicious texture. Do this all in one pot, no extra pans to wash!
- ACCUTEMP Technology: ACCUTEMP Technology uses specific temperature calibrations that work behind the scenes to keep your Cooking System from getting too hot, so meals don’t over boil.
- Auto Stay-Warm: The appliance automatically switches to Stay Warm mode when Slow Cook, Steam, or Bake functions come to completion. This keeps your food hot and ready to serve without overcooking it.
- Digital Timer: Set the digital timer on your Ninja® 2-in-1 Slow Cooker so you know exactly when your meal will be done.
- Low and High Cook Settings: Both Slow Cook and Stove Top can be set to low or high. Offers more control over how your meal comes out.
- Easy Clean, 6-Quart Pot: Our 6-quart pot can easily feed a family or more. This lightweight, non-stick, dishwasher safe pot is easy to clean so you can focus on the meal, not the mess.
The Ninja® 2-in-1 Slow Cooker elevates slow cooking to a whole new level. Sear your meats and sauté your veggies using the Stove Top function before Slow Cooking to lock in flavor! You’ll have flavorful meals without the hassle of having to clean up more than one dish. Both cooking functions can be set to Low and High. Easily set the Timer on Slow Cook for up to 12 hours. Your unit will automatically switch to Stay Warm mode when the timer is finished. In addition to being delicious, your slow cooks are also going to be worry free! The Ninja® 2-in-1 Slow Cooker comes with ACCUTEMP Technology. ACCUTEMP works behind the scenes to keep your cooking temperature in a more controlled range that ensures your food won’t boil over or be overcooked. No more messes or ruined meals.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 11.41 inches (H) x 12.99 inches (W) x 18.5 inches (D)
Weight: 11.8 pounds
Capacity (Volume): 6 quart
Includes: Tempered Glass Lid
Appliance Capabilities: Slow Cooker
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
Item Number (DPCI): 072-10-0411
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
Love the stove-top feature, saves dirty pans; and doesn't burn food!
5 out of 5 stars
tswan — 9 months ago
Just bought this puppy last week. I spent the extra $10 for this instead of Crockpot brand because I thought the stovetop feature sounded so cool. This morning my husband and I browned ground beef IN THE NINJA and didn't have to clean another pot; then we added the other ingredients. My husband was ...see moreof the reviewer's review
all in one
4 out of 5 stars
Debbie — 11 months ago
So I received the Ninja 2 in 1 slow cooker for review. Upon opening the appearance looks great. My first use of it was to make a nice pot roast. I used the stovetop feature to put a nice sear on my chuck roast. It did an amazing job, but be careful as the handles for the inner pot get very hot. I th...see moreof the reviewer's review
This is a GREAT cooker!
5 out of 5 stars
TheresaS — 11 months ago
I received the Ninja 2 in 1 cooker as a free sample in return for reviewing the product. To start with, I was thrilled when the cooker arrived...yay! I must admit there was a bit of disappointment early when I opened the box. Printing on the packaging indicated that there were special utensils and a...see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Emily — 1 month ago
I’ve been through a few slow cookers and this is by far the best. The material of the insert doesn’t affect the taste of the food like some others I’ve had and it’s really easy to clean. You can set the timer in 15 minute intervals and the stay warm option doesn’t cause overcooking. Definitely recom...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Maximus — 1 month ago
This is my second ninja slow cooker, the most recent I purchased was the 3-in-1 from target. My first one lasted about 3 years, would no longer get hot, so I purchased this new one. I use it 1 or 2 times a week. I had the new one for 6 months and then the control panel started blinking and going ...see moreof the reviewer's review