About this item
At a glance
- ANTI-AGING SERUM: Provides day 1 results leaving skin hydrated and smooth
- ULTA-LIGHTWEIGHT FRAGRANCE-FREE MOISTURIZER: This serum is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), fast-absorbing and non-greasy
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II this formula will hydrate to regenerate volume and shape across skin's surface
- APPLY AFTER CLEANSING: Recommended to be used as a face moisturizer, or in addition to your current face moisturizer
- WITHIN 2 WEEKS: Skin renewal rate is improved and you'll notice visible wrinkle results
Q: Can this serum be used with a SPF ?
A: Yes, this serum can be used with an SPF product.submitted byOlay - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: How much serum do I apply? It's so light that it feels like I'm not really being moisterized. I don't want to put on more than is required, but want to make sure I'm putting on enough.
A: Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us about the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum. While the recommend usage is to smooth the serum evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck morning and night. Would also recommend applying 1 drop on forehead, each cheek and chin then rub the product in. You can apply more serum if needed or apply a hydrating moisturizer after serum.submitted byOlay - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: what's the difference between this and the product in the red jar?
A: Serums are concentrated moisturizers and are lighter weight than creams or lotions. The active ingredients in serums are generally more potent so they target a variety of skin concerns, such as hyperpigmentation and dark spots, by delivering a large dose of key ingredients. Serums can be used alone or under another moisturizer. Click here to find out more about our range of Olay Serums.submitted byOlay - 1 year agoBrand expert