About this item
At a glance
- Oral-B 3D White AA Battery powered toothbrush with replaceable brush heads polishes stains away with 14,000 strokes per minute. (Battery Included)
- Rotating Action Cup brush head hugs each tooth and helps hold toothpaste for effective stain removal. Structured bristles are designed to break up plaque and reach between teeth
- Cleand and Whitens for naturally whiter teeth* *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- Brush heads should be replaced every 3 months, compatible with Oral-B Deep Clean, Anti-Microbial and 3D White Action replacement heads
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
- Oral-B:Trust the brush Dentists use the most worldwide
Q: I have a replacement head for an Oral B CrossAction Power/CrossAction Power Max toothbrush that I had to discard. Will this replacement head fit this toothbrush?
A: No, it will not.submitted byOral-B - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: how do you turn it off?
A: I find you turn it on with the large one and off with the small one.submitted bylgp - 5 months ago
A: The brush can be turned on and off by pressing the On/Off switch, which is the larger round raised area on the SoftGrip handle.submitted byOral-B - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: what kind of battery does this toothbrush take?
A: This brush uses one AA alkaline battery.submitted byOral-B - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: are the heads replaceable
A: We do offer Oral-B 3D White Battery Power Replacement Brush Heads. These feature a rotating action cup brush head that hugs each tooth and rubberized bristles to gently polish away stains, break up plaque and reach between teeth. Each brush head comes packaged with a quick release tool needed to replace the brush head on the toothbrush. We recommend changing your brush head every 3 months.submitted byOral-B - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this toothbrush have a timer for how long to brush or when to switch between upper and lower brushinc?
A: The Oral-B 3D White Battery Toothbrush does not have a timer.submitted byOral-B - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: You say the bristles are soft; however, they are much stiffer than those of an Oral-B soft manual toothbrush. Why is that?
A: Sometimes with a new bristled brush it can feel stiffer than a brush that's been used for some time.submitted byOral-B - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the battery replaceable as well as the brush heads?
A: Yes. - The Oral-B Teamsubmitted byOral-B - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do the brush heads contain flouride?
A: No - The Oral-B Teamsubmitted byOral-B - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is battery included?
A: Yes, this will come with the battery in the package.submitted byOral-B - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the brush soft or medium? Don't see where it's indicated.
A: Our Oral-B 3D White Battery Power Replacement Brush Heads have soft bristles.submitted byOral-B - 4 years agoBrand expert