About this item
- Hydrogel eye patches designed to instantly de-puff and revive under-eye area.
- 30 pairs / 60 patches + spatula
- Infused with real Gold, Coconut and Cucumber to nourish, strengthen and soothe skin.
- Enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine for added smoothing and de-puffing as well as reduction in dark under-eye circles.
How to Apply:
• These eye patches are designed to be used daily or as needed.
• Step 1: Cleanse your skin with a Pixi Beauty facial cleanser.
• Step 2: Gently lift and separate each patch by using the enclosed spatula.
• Step 3: Apply one patch to each under-eye area, making sure that the thickest part is at the outer corner of your eye.
• Step 4: Leave the hydrating eye patches on for about 10 minutes and discard after use.
• Step 5: Gently pat any leftover serum into your skin. Don’t wash off the excess serum.
• Pro tip: Chill your eye patches before use for an extra de-puffing effect.
Pixi was created 20 years ago by makeup artist Petra Strand. Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to high quality, natural and skin-loving ingredients utilized for both makeup and skincare. Petra’s passion is to create beauty products that achieve a healthy-looking, natural glow in no time. The now iconic Glow Tonic was created as the perfect skin-prep before makeup, and continues to make women look themselves, only better.
Q: I noticed this has cucumber in it .... does it smell like cucumber???
A: This product has no added fragrance, however, given that our formulas include botanicals for their skincare benefits, you may find that the botanical ingredient gives off a natural fragrance.submitted byPixi Product Expert - 6 months agoBrand expert
A: Hey M, Great question! The Pixi DetoxifEYE hydrating and Depuffing Eye Patches are Unscented. For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product safe for breastfeeding?
A: Hey JSS, Yes, the Pixi DetoxifEYE Hydrating and Depuffing eye patches are safe! They are enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine for added smoothing and de-puffing as well as reduction in dark under-eye circles. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can these be used on eyelids?
A: Hello Jean, the Pixi DetoxifEYE Hydrating and Depuffing Eye Patches with Caffeine and Cucumber are designed for the under-eye area, apply one patch to each under-eye area, making sure that the thickest part is at the outer corner of your eye. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page! :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert