About this item
- Classic 600 film value pack: Polaroid instant color film for 600 cameras and I-type cameras with 16 classic iconic white framed photos.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: Film is compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, and newer Polaroid i-Type One Step 2 cameras.
Q: What is the difference in the color 600 film and the color I-type film?
A: The only difference is i-Type film pack has no included battery and is mainly for New Polaroid Original cameras. Some users transfer i-Type film to an empty 600 package.submitted byArtists - 3 years ago
A: Hello! Regarding your question about the Polaroid Originals Color Film for 600 - Double Pack: The important difference between 600 and i-Type film is the absence of a battery inside the film cartridge. This means that i-Type film will not work with vintage Polaroid cameras. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 4 years agoTarget expert support
Q: would this film be compatible with a new Polaroid now+ ?
A: Yes, the Now+ camera works with any Polaroid i-Type Film and Polaroid 600 film.submitted byPolaroid Support - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: The description says it's a double pack but contains 40 photos, which is the same as the 5 pack. How many photos come with this?
A: The double pack contains 16 photos.submitted byPolaroid Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: what is the date of the packs?
A: Since the film sells through quickly and we are regularly restocking, we can't say for sure what exact date will be on the particular film pack you will receive, but it will always be fresh. Each pack of film is marked with a Production Date, so you should use the film within 12 months after the production date stamped on the box.submitted byPolaroid Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this a sheet holder for my polaroid 300?
A: Hi, jenn! Regarding your question about the Polaroid Originals Color Film for 600 - Double Pack: This is the Polaroid film for the Polaroid 600. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byRebecca - 4 years agoTarget expert support