About this item
At a glance
- 3X scrubbing power for stuck-on messes
- Safe on non-coated cookware, concrete, oven racks, tools, and more
- Lasts 3X Longer than the leading national value brand
- Replace your sponge at least every 3 weeks for best performance
- Clean in the dishwasher and reuse
- Scrubbing fibers made from 100% recycled content
- #1 Selling scrub sponge brand
- Available in multiple pack sizes
- Look for Scotch-Brite Scrub Dots, Non-Scratch, and Gentle Clean Scrub Sponges, too!
- Compared to the leading temperature-reactive sponge based on lab developed studies measuring scouring ability after repeated use
- Compared to the leading national value brand (i.e., “generic brand”) based on lab developed studies measuring scouring ability after repeated use
Q: Are the sponges in the 12pk individually wrapped?
A: Hello. Due to the technical nature of your question, please contact our team directly at 1-800-846-8887 M-F 8am-4:30pm CT so we can better assist you. Thank you.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hello. Due to the technical nature of your question, please contact our team directly at 1-800-846-8887 M-F 8am-4:30pm CT so we can better assist you. Thank you.submitted by3MHelps - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge be used for bathtubs and porcelin sinks? Or will it sctrach them? Thank you
A: Hello - thank you for asking! It would not be recommended to use the Scotch-Brite(TM) Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge on a bathtub or a porcelain sink. The Scotch-Brite(TM) Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges have the potential to scratch. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at 1-800-846-8887 Mo-Fri 8am-4:30pm CT. If calling, please reference Case #30267372. Thank you!submitted by3M Social Engagement - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the size of each pad?
A: Thank you for asking. This product measures approximately, 4.4" x 2.6" x 0.7".submitted by3MHelps - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: are there 2 sides to the sponge ; a green side for tough stains and a yellow softer side?
A: Hello. Yes, the green side is for tougher stains while the yellow side is softer and non-abrasive.submitted by3MHelps - 3 years agoBrand expert