About this item
- POSTUREPEDIC ADVANCED ZONED SUPPORT: Legendary Posturepedic zoned support grows with your child's needs with targeted areas of support and comfort. Infant side has extra posture support and firmness in the center zone where babies are placed in their crib the most. Toddler side has cozier cushioning plus extra head and foot supports for your more active toddler.
- PREMIUM AMERICAN-MADE POSTURE SYSTEM: 204 premium steel innersprings engineered in the USA offer lifetime support plus a steel support frame and 10 EverEdge guards for added safety and lasting durability.
- BREATHABLE COTTON WATERPROOF COVER: Breathable crib mattress cotton fabric is gentle on baby's skin while a waterproof barrier creates a healthier environment by protecting against liquids from seeping inside that cause odor, mold or bacteria. No harsh chemicals are added to the cover to create a fresh, non toxic surface for babies.
- FIRMNESS & SAFETY TESTED: Grow-with-me zoned support is tested for safe use with infants and toddlers for years of durable use. Baby mattress for crib fits all standard full size cribs and toddler beds sized just under 52" x 28" x 5.75" for a perfectly snug fit.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED & NON TOXIC FOR BABIES: All materials have been tested for safe use with children and are non toxic for babies. GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for air quality and passes various state Chemical of High Concern to Children regulations for the safety and quality your baby deserves.
Extra support and comfort layers are made of cotton, ortho-support layering and airy cushioning that surround 204 American-made coils that are tested for lasting durability. Posturepedic 2-stage models grow with your child and fit all standard size cribs and toddler beds – making this the best crib mattress for newborns and toddlers. Designed with a beautiful and durable cotton fabric cover made of tightly woven fabrics that help create an easy-clean surface. The fabric is breathable on baby’s skin while the waterproof barrier underneath protects against mold, mildew and odors that can seep inside the baby mattress for crib. The Posturepedic Advanced Support system features our American-made premium posture supportive interwoven coil system, 10 strength pillars and steel edge guards that create a lifetime of support. Proudly made in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced materials. All Sealy baby mattress materials are Greenguard Gold Certified, pass Chemicals of High Concern to Children from various U.S. state regulations, pass ASTM crib mattress standards, and pass CPSIA standards. Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials.
USA-standard crib mattress size measures 51.63” L x 27.25” x 5.75” for a perfectly snug fit inside all standard full size cribs and toddler beds. Weighs less than 15 lb. – making it easier to change baby mattress sheets.
More babies sleep on a Sealy baby crib mattresses than any other crib mattress brand, making Sealy America's #1 Brand. Sealy, Proud Supporter of You!
Q: what is the accepted weight for the toddler side of this Sealy Posturepedic Evolution 2-stage baby/toddler mattress?
A: Hi! Each child is different but most babies are ready for the softer (but still firm) toddler mattress side at about 12 months. Great question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this mattress require or should be used with a matress cover?
A: Hi! It is not required to use a mattress cover with your mattress. However, we do recommend that a mattress cover is used to help protect your mattress from spills. Great question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Need a mattress that is 27 1/4" x 51 5/8" not exceeding 6 in. thickness. I don't see diminsions on the decription of this mattress.
A: Hi! The dimensions of the Sealy Baby Posturepedic Evolution 2-Stage Crib Mattress and Toddler Mattress are 51.63" x 27.25" x 5.75". Thanks for stopping by!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: which side is toddler and which is baby side... the mattress is not labeled and both sides look the same
A: Hi! Your 2-stage mattress is marked with a label that is sewn onto the mattress. The label will indicate which side is the infant side. The opposite side is the toddler side. Thanks for your question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: will this fit a twin size bed?
A: Hi! The Sealy Baby Posturepedic Evolution 2-Stage Mattress will not fit a twin size bed. Each Sealy Baby mattress is designed to fit snugly inside a USA standard size crib. The inside of your crib should measure between 27 3/8″ — 28 5/8″ wide and 51 ¾” — 53″ long. Great question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are the specifications wrong for this mattress? It says it weighs only 5.5 lbs and is made of foam, while the product description says it is made of innerspring coils which would be much heavier.
A: Hi JT, thanks for your feedback. The Sealy Baby Posturepedic Evolution 2-Stage is 14.44lbs. The mattress description will be updated. Thank you for being a valued customer!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: I the cover removable and can it be washed
A: Hello, the fabric cotton cover that is included with the Sealy Baby Posturepedic Evolution cannot be removed. To clean your mattress, you may wipe it down with a damp cloth and gentle cleanser. Thanks!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: what makes it worth paying more for this mattress? it seems to be priced alot higher than others
A: Hello Sheila and thank you for your question. The value is in the Posturepedic Technology which was developed by orthopedic specialists and is zoned to target areas that require support in infants. Posturepedic technology is exclusive to the Sealy Brand. Additionally it is reversible for stage two toddler phase when your child will be more active and their needs change.submitted byCustomer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is the mattress covered in vinyl?
A: Hello, the Sealy Baby Posturepedic Evolution 2-Stage mattress includes a cotton fabric cover that provides a luxurious feel that is breathable on your baby’s skin. Thanks for your question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are there flame retardants in this mattress? Is the cover removable to wash?
A: Great question! We do not add fire retardants to any of our products and the cover is not removable. Keep in mind, the mattress does include a waterproof barrier that keeps the mattress protected against leaky messes, odors, mold and bacteria from growing inside.submitted byKolcraftStaff - 2 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Solids and Patterns Nursery Room Collection - Cloud Island™
cloud island™: Designed with love. Made without compromise.