About this item
- 6 Count Pack
- Up to 95% Allergen Removal**Common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander and dust mite matter
- Swiffer Heavy Duty Dusters have specially coated fibers that reach deep into nooks and crannies to grab, trap and lock dust
- Did you know that dust on your surfaces can get circulated back into the air, compromising the air you breathe? Swiffer Dusters trap and lock dust from your surfaces, which promotes cleaner air. Try Swiffer, a proud partner of the American Lung Association
- Perfect for small living spaces, Swiffer Duster is compact, lightweight and easy to store
- Swiffer Dusters are perfect for tough, stubborn city dust. The specially coated fibers tackle the sooty mess with ease
- Buy Swiffer worry-free. If you're not completely satisfied, check out our money-back guarantee
Q: Are these fragrance free?
A: These Swiffer Dusters are unscented.submitted bySwiffer - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: They are most definitely scented! I have three boxes, and they all have fragrance. They are advertised as unscented, and their customer service confirmed they should be unscented. I wonder if there was a packaging error. I've used Swiffers for years and never had one that smelled like this.submitted byA Swiffer Customer - 2 years ago
Q: DO THESE REFILLS FIT THE ADJUSTABLE SWIFTER THAT I HAVE OR FOR THE SHORT HANDLE APPLICATOR
A: Yes, you can use theses Swiffer dusters on any of the duster handles. The Swiffer Teamsubmitted bySwiffer - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the best way to fluff the duster before using?
A: To fluff the fibers, hold both ends of the duster cloth and move your hands up and down quickly in a wave-like motion.submitted bySwiffer - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Will these fit on the original duster handle or do I need to buy a different one?
A: Both versions of our Dusters will fit on the handle.submitted bySwiffer - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: are there any chemicals? possible side effects for extra sensitive skin or respiratory conditions?
A: Safety is our top priority here at Swiffer, and we can assure you that our Dusters have been thoroughly evaluated to be safe when used as directed. The material is made out of polyester / polyethylene / polypropylene, and they feature a mineral oil finish to trap and lock dust and other particles.submitted bySwiffer - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are the Swifter 360 heavy duty safe to use on a piano?
A: Thanks for asking. Our Dusters haven't been tested to be used on pianos, so we can't recommend it.submitted bySwiffer - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is the swifter duster refill washable?
A: Thanks for asking. Our Swiffer Dusters aren't designed to be washed and should be disposed of in your household trash. If you have any further questions, please give us a call at (800) 214-8734.submitted bySwiffer - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this the right refill for the 6’ expandable handle?
A: Yes, our Heavy Duty Dusters can be used with this Dusters handle. Please feel free to give us a call at (800) 214-8734 if you have any further questions.submitted bySwiffer - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it include a wand to attach the duster?
A: No. These are just our refills. You will need to purchase the handle separately.submitted bySwiffer - 5 years agoBrand expert