About this item
- Hip Seat for use from newborn and up (8lbs - 45lbs)
- Hip Seat designed to fit 24-44 inch waist (but you can add up to 24 more inches with our Waistband Extender-sold separately)
- Carrier can be used for breastfeeding and nursing support
- Carry in 4 different positions: facing out, facing in, hip carrying and nurse, breastfeed and burping positions
- Recommended by pediatricians, chiropractors, physical therapists, orthopedists, pelvic floor therapists, and spine surgeons
- Weighs under 1lb and goes where strollers can't travel with ease
- Machine washable
- 1-year warranty
The memory foam-lined hip seat provides optimal comfort and hip health for little ones. The supportive belt (now with additional padding, lumbar support, and high-quality easy closure) evenly distributes baby weight for mom or dad. And the storage area within the seat holds diapers, wipes, and changing essentials — with extra pockets along the sides for keys, phone & wallet, a bottle holder, attachment loops, and smooth two-way zippers. Parents don’t need to pack up 3 bags just to leave the house anymore. They only need the easy-to-wear, easy-to-fold-up TushBaby.
Q: Does this also come with shoulder straps?
A: Tushbaby doesn't come with a shoulder strap. It was designed to allow parents to ditch those complicated strap-in carriers that are hard to get on by yourself, and to make it easy for you to "hip carry" and for kids to get up and get down easily while taking the weight off your back and arms. It also carries all your things in the 5 storage pockets!submitted byTushBaby Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert