About this item
- Professional quality, 25° slanted tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone
- Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips close evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root
- Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control, and true precision
- Allure 'Best of Beauty' winner every year since 2001
- This product is not tested on animals
How To Use:
1. Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
2. Hold the Slant Tweezer using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
3. After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
4. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
Q: Does anyone know - Are all the SLANT tweezers the same except for the color? They range in price from 15 to 28 dollars?
A: All Slant Tweezers are the same in their quality and precision but differ in terms of size. The full size Slant Tweezer is 3.75" inches long whereas the Mini Slant Tweezer is 2.75" inches long. The Petite Tweezers are 3.125" inches long and the Micro Mini Tweezers are the smallest at 2" inches long.submitted byTweezerman Beauty Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert