About this item
- AMERICA'S #1 GRAPE JELLY: Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you've enjoyed for years.
- AWARD-WINNING TASTE: Welch's Concord Grape Jelly is a recipient of the 2018 ChefsBest Excellence Award, which is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS: We never add any artificial flavors or colors to Welch's Concord Grape Jelly because it tastes great without them.
- PERFECT FOR PB&Js: The bold, sweet taste pairs perfectly with peanut butter for a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also great for cooking and baking.
- FARMER OWNED, FAMILY GROWN: Made with USA-grown grapes. 100% of profits go to the American family farmers who own Welch's.
There's a reason Welch's is America's favorite grape jelly: It's the unmistakably bold, sweet flavor of Concord grapes straight off the vine. Every bottle and jar of Welch's Concord Grape Jelly contains the deliciously unmistakable fruit taste you've enjoyed for years. Never any artificial flavors or colors, because it tastes great without them! We make our jelly in the U.S.A. with Concord grapes grown on American farms. And 100% of our profits go to the family farmers who own Welch's.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: 2.0 tablespoons
Main Fruit Ingredient: Grapes
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic Bottle
Main Ingredient: Fruit
Features: No artificial colors, no artificial flavors
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 22.0, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Fruit spread type: Jelly
Exterior container weight: 20.0 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 212-02-0122
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.