About this item
- Game loud and clear with the Xbox Stereo Headset which supports high-fidelity Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone:X spatial sound and crystal-clear chat in analog audio.
- The flexible, lightweight design with an adjustable headband utilizes plush cushioning to spread pressure evenly.
- Enjoy ultra-soft large earcups that make for a more comfortable experience during extended play sessions.
- Adjust the volume or quickly mute incoming noise with convenient on-ear controls.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PCs with a 3.5mm jack.
Supported Consoles: Requires Xbox Wireless Controller (sold separately). Some voice chat features require Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (memberships sold separately). Windows 10: Device requires 3.5mm audio jack. Additional devices may be supported. Learn more at xbox.com/headset-compatibility. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: May require additional purchases and app downloads.
You must accept the Warranty & Agreement at xbox.com/warranty and Software License Agreement at xbox.com/slt.
Q: Do you need the adapter for this
A: Thanks for asking! This wired Xbox Stereo Headset plugs directly into the 3.5mm stereo headset jack of your Xbox controller, or the 3.5mm headset jack of your Windows PC.submitted byMicrosoftOutreachTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: No, the wired version of this headset has a 3.5mm audio jack which connects to your controller.submitted bybnjmnstnr - 2 years ago
Q: Because it's a 3.5 mm jack, I want to use this for playing PS2 and Gamecube. I can connect the headset directly into my plasma tv. Will the mic integration mess with my sound, or will it be ok?
A: Hi Random guy, thanks for reaching out about Xbox Wired Gaming Stereo Headset for Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One. Yes this is just an Xbox themed stereo headset. If you have any additional questions, we welcome you to contact MyTGTtech at 833-848-8324 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byMatt - 8 months agoTarget expert support
Q: Has anybody tried to use this on a Playstation 5?
A: Hi, JT! Regarding your question about the Xbox Wired Gaming Stereo Headset for Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One: This is listed as compatible with Xbox consoles only by the manufacturer and cannot be guaranteed to work with other systems. That said, this connects with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack which works most devices that have that connection type. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 2 years agoTarget expert support
Q: Can you hear gameplay through the headset?
A: Thank you for checking! Yes, game audio is played through the headset.submitted byMicrosoftOutreachTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert