About this item
- Main features:
- Age: +2 years
- Size (L x W x H): 29.9 x 20 x 23 inches
- Weight: 11lbs
- Min height: 14 inches
- Max height: 16 inches
- Max rider weight: 55lbs
The Four Ways to Ride the Y Velo Flippa:
1. The Y Velo Flippa push trike mode provides easy steering so that you can guide them as they find their feet and get used to the feeling of riding a Flippa tricycle.
2. Help your kids practice their skills and turn them into little racers. A trike will give them the comfort of three wheels while allowing them to gain confidence and the steering skills that will follow them throughout their future bike riding days.
3. Turn the Tlippa tricycle into a balance bike with push handle. By folding the back two wheels together and reinserting the parent’s handle, you’ll help your children progress from tricycle to bicycle with the confidence that mum or dad are there to keep them steady.
4. Finally, when your little ones have gained more confidence, remove the parent’s handle and turn the Y Velo Flippa into a balance bike so your children can progress to the next bike riding step.
Q: Does this trike comes with footrests and pedals? The item pictures seem to indicate that the trike does not include footrests, but customer review pictures do show footrests on the trike...
A: Hi Kiristina, Yes the Yvolution velo Flippa does come with footrests. Kind regards, -Yvolution Teamsubmitted byYvolution team - 3 days agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use the parent bar when the bike is in bike mode (not trike mode)?
A: Hi, Yes you can use it in both modes. -Yvolution Teamsubmitted byYvolution team - 3 days agoBrand expert
Q: There's a clicking noise from the back tire when I push the bike in trike mode. Is that normal? I just assembled it.
A: Hi, No that should not be the case, please email us at support@yvolution so we can look into this for you. Kind regards, -Yvolution Teamsubmitted byYvolution team - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: I see you answered the minimum height recommendation- needing the maximum height reccomendation please?
A: Hi, The maximum height of the Y Velo Flippa 4-in-1 Kids' Trike is 37.12 inches Thank you -Kevinsubmitted byYvolution team - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can you isolate the kids steering so you arent fighting against their erratic steering?? Or is it that you can BOTH steer at the same time?
A: Hello, thank you for contacting Yvolution. Unfortunately no, both parent and kid will be able to steer at the same time.submitted byYvolution team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: how high does the parent bar extend to?
A: Hi Summer, Thank you for contacting Yvolution. The heights of the parent handle bar are min = 590mm max = 840mm If you've any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards, Kirstysubmitted byYvolution team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are the wheels plastic or rubber?
A: Hi Amay, Thank you for contacting Yvolution. The Wheels on the Y Velo Flippa are made from a material called Eva Foam, Its a soft flexible plastic. If you've any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards, Kirstysubmitted byYvolution team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the seat adjustable on this bic
A: Hi, Thank you for contacting Yvolution. Yes the seat on our Y Velo Flippa is adjustable. If you've any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards, Kirstysubmitted byYvolution team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is there an option to create a footrest with the pedals (directly under the frame) before the child is able to reach the pedals? What height does the child need to be to reach the pedals on the wheel?
A: Hi Tina, Unfortunately there is no option to create a footrest with the pedals. The age range is for 2-5 year olds and the suggested user height minimum is 30inch/76cm.submitted byYvolution team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I don't see a seat belt with the Bike. Does it have one for kids safety?
A: Hello, the Y Velo Flippa doesn't come with a seat belt.submitted byYvolution team - 2 years agoBrand expert