About this item
- Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Relief Medicine Tablets for powerful relief of your worst allergy symptoms
- Prescription-strength allergy medicine treats runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes, nose & throat
- This powerful antihistamine tablet contains 10 mg of cetirizine hydrochloride for allergy relief
- Allergy tablets start working at hour 1 & work twice as hard when you take it again the next day
- Get effective allergy relief from the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines
- This allergy medication provides powerful relief to help treat both indoor and outdoor allergies
- Convenient individual pouches are great for travel and on the go for allergy relief anywhere
- Suitable for those 6 years & older, this allergy medicine provides 24 hours of allergy relief
UsesUses temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat sneezing
DirectionsDirections adults and children 6 years and over one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. ask a doctor adults 65 years and over children under 6 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Other informationOther information do not use if pouch is torn or damaged meets USP Dissolution Test 2
Q: Will this medication help with constant skin itching that does not present with hives or other standard allergen effects? I have been itching severely for 2 weeks now & nothing has helped! HELP!
A: Hi Allie, thanks for reaching out! Our medication is intended for helping specifically with upper respiratory allergies caused by common indoor and outdoor allergens. For the best advice on products that will help with this, we always advise speaking to a trusted medical professional!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Would this be a suitable replacement for Flonase? Flonase has worked well for me but I'm starting to have burning in my nasal cavities. Are both of these drugs similar in how they work in the body?
A: Zyrtec contains different active ingredients to fight those allergies. It lasts 24 hours per dose and we wouldn't expect any burning sensation. If you visit Zyrtec.com, you can find comparison charts to help you choose what's right for you!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: will this help with pet dander allergies?
A: Hey, our Allergy Relief Tablets are intended for allergies indoor and outside! Pet dander is included in this, and is proven to help relieve symptoms when used properly. If you have other questions about our products, please reach out anytime!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can the 10 mg tablet be split into two 5mg tablets?
A: Hi there! We wouldn't recommend splitting our 10mg tablets. We hope this helps!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it have ibuprofen in it?
A: Hi there, thanks for the question. It does not have ibuprofen in it.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How often should product be taken? What symptoms does it alleviate the most?
A: Your question to how often should literally have the answer on the box.submitted byDiana - 3 years ago
Q: can a diabete and high pressure take this
A: Hi there! We recommend reaching out to your doctor before using if you have high blood pressure. Thanks for your question!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 5 years agoBrand expert