Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 1669 ratingsappropriate for age4.6 out of 5 starsdesign4.3 out of 5 starssafety4.5 out of 5 stars
- Note: NOT compatible with DXR-8 PRO model
- Infant Optics is the #1 Video Baby Monitor *(Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Baby Monitors, based on dollar sales, 12 months ending Feb 2020)
- PERFECT SIZE & WEIGHT RATIO - no large batteries to power energy-hungry large screens. The DXR-8 is light-weight and portable, designed for true mobility around the house.
- FULL VIEWING CONTROL - The DXR-8 is a baby monitor with camera features such as pan/tilt/zoom and interchangeable lens. Fit the zoom lens to see closer, or zoom out with the wide angle lens. Expandable up to 4 cameras
- ROBUST AND MATURE HARDWARE - the DXR-8 is fine tuned and refined over years of iteration from feedback of real users. Trusted by over a million parents, our award winning monitor is backed by vigorous testing and quality control.
- PRIVACY GUARANTEED - Video and audio is transmitted via a secure 2.4GHz channel with FHSS technology. This ensures no data is shared through the internet.
Overall rating4.9 out of 5 stars with 295 ratingsappropriate for age5.0 out of 5 starssafety5.0 out of 5 starsdesign5.0 out of 5 stars
- 5” screen with 720P HD Video
- Active Noise Reduction Technology
- Remote Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- Interchangeable Lens with Zoom Lens Included
- 2-way talk back
- Sound Activated LED Bar
Overall rating4.9 out of 5 stars with 32 ratingsappropriate for age5 out of 5 starsdesign5 out of 5 starssafety5 out of 5 stars
- Pairs in seconds to your existing Infant Optics DXR-8 baby monitor
- Remote pan/tilt control
- Interchangeable lens compatible
- Supports 'Scan Mode' which auto-scans between all paired channels
- Requires existing Infant Optics DXR-8 baby monitor
- Not compatible with the DXR-8 PRO (5.0" model)
Infant Optics : Baby Monitors
Baby monitors are a boon for parents. They help parents keep a check on their babies without being present in the room. With these monitors, you will know when your baby is crying, fussing, need a diaper changer or hungry. You will find a wide range of options at Target for you to choose from. However, there are different varieties of baby monitors of different shapes, styles and features. Here’s a guide with helpful tips to pick the right one. First up are audio monitors, they will help you know when your baby cries while minimizing background noise including the AC sound. If you want to keep the sound on mute, the monitors have a light-up system that will notify when the cries get louder. They come in both analog and digital and differ only in sound quality. To make your job easier, there are monitors with video and audio features. You can install them in the room at the right angles so that you can see your baby from anywhere in the house. Video baby monitors also have a night vision camera, amazing isn’t it? If you already have one, you can upgrade it to wireless monitors that work on a frequency of 2.4 GHz which is shared with a lot of home devices. There are other features too such as sensors, battery life, Wi-Fi, compatibility with smartphones and many others. Browse through our collection and find the right pick for you and your baby.