Overall rating4.8 out of 5 stars with 43 ratingsquality4.7 out of 5 starseasy to clean5 out of 5 starsease of use4.9 out of 5 starsdesign4.7 out of 5 stars
- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR FOOD: This indoor grill with hood comes with a convenient window in lid lets you watch food cook while keeping heat inside.
- ENJOY GRILLING ALL YEAR LONG: This indoor grill with hood and window has a high searing heat that locks in juices and flavors, and lid closes to give you signature grill marks.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Indoor grill hood, plate, and drip tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
- NONSTICK COOK PLATE: Electric grill plate is removable and dishwasher safe, so there's no more endless scraping to clean your grill.
- INSTANT GRILL MASTER: Sear at 450 degrees or use adjustable temperature dial to grill at lower heat.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 133 ratingseasy to clean4.7 out of 5 starsdesign4.6 out of 5 starsquality4.3 out of 5 starsvalue4.5 out of 5 stars
- Removable hood, plate & drip tray are dishwasher safe
- Removable nonstick plate
- Get outdoor flavor... indoors - high searing temperature locks in juices & flavor
- Adjustable temperature control
- Power & preheat lights
- Great tasting paninis at home
- Grills sandwiches of any thickness
- Café-style floating lid presses down evenly
- 10" x 8" nonstick grids
- Power & preheat lights
- 4 star consumer rated
Hamilton Beach : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!