A: Hi Maria, Thank you for your enquiry The light unit and batteries inside our balloons should not be exposed to moisture or water (and the balloons must not be filled with water). If moisture or water makes contact with the light unit or batteries the batteries may leak. Latex is also porous so if the balloons are exposed to moisture or water this may enter the balloon. Once a balloon has been inflated with air, whilst it remains inflated it is less likely that moisture or water will enter the balloon and make contact with the light unit and batteries inside. So in this state it is less likely that the batteries will leak. Hope that helps, Thank you
A: I wouldn't suggest you use these balloons for your wedding. I bought these for a 80's themed surprise birthday party. Used a helium tank to blow them up and they didn't even stay up 15 minutes. They all fell to the ground before the guest of honor arrived. Especially for an event so special to you I wouldn't risk it. You would have to blow up hours prior and considering all that goes on the day of I would suggest different balloons.