About this item
- One 9.5-ounce box of Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl the whole family will love
- Gluten free, non-GMO, certified Kosher, soy and tree nut free, and suitable for vegetarian diets
- Authentic tamale flavor in every bite
- Made from scratch with organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, tomatoes and olives blended with carefully selected chile peppers and spices
- Convenient and easy to prepare—simply heat and serve!
- Convenient and easy to prepare, simply heat and serve
- Light in sodium also available
- Traditional tamale flavor
Serving Size: 1.0 bowl
Serving Per Container: 1
Amount 1 bowl (269g):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains milk. Individuals with Food Allergies: This product is made in a facility that also processes foods containing wheat, soy, tree nuts and seeds (including sunflower seeds). In addition to gluten testing, strict allergen control measures are implemented at all levels of production. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.
Q: DO AMY'S FROZEN MEALS HAVE LOW SALT?? IF NOT PLEASE MAKE THE SUGGESTION TO AMY'S CORPORATE OFFICE. TY mm
A: While many of our Light in Sodium meals are currently unavailable, we do offer a variety of Light in Sodium Soups! You can check them out here: https://www.amys.com/our-foods?light-in-sodium=1&onthemenu=soups&items=24.submitted byAmy's Kitchen Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Title is cauliflower but photo and description is Mexican casserole.
A: Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are in the process of getting this resolved with Target.submitted byAmy's Kitchen Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can it be cooked on conventonal oven
A: Our Mexican Casserole Bowl can be cooked in a conventional oven. The cooking instructions for this product can be found on the packaging and directly on our website.submitted byAmy's Kitchen Team - 3 years agoBrand expert