About this item
- GENTLE FOR BABY’S SKIN: When your baby has a diaper rash, even the smallest of touches can be painful. That’s why we created the Baby Bumco diaper rash brush. It’s designed to gently apply ointment to your baby’s bottom. You no longer have to worry about accidentally scraping your baby’s bum with your nails. Instead, try this handy diaper cream applicator!
- SOFT, FLEXIBLE SILICONE: The diaper cream applicator is made from smooth silicone, that will feel soothing against your baby’s sensitive skin. The silicone is BPA-free and completely toxin-free to help ensure your infant’s health and safety. This product is also compliant with California Proposition 65. Give your baby the relief from diaper rash or eczema with Baby Bumco’s diaper cream applicator.
- MAKES DIAPER CREAM APPLICATION EASIER: Diaper cream goes on smoother, thicker, and faster with our incredible diaper rash spatula. Simply scoop a generous amount of cream onto the brush then rub it on your baby’s backside. Once the cream thoroughly covers your baby’s rash, wipe the brush clean with an antibacterial wipe. It just takes 1 wipe to clean the brush! You can use it for boys and girls.
- CONVENIENT SUCTION CUP BASE: Babies seem like they are always on the go. For when your baby is being particularly wiggly or you need to finish their diaper change, you can easily put the diaper cream applicator down. With its suction cup base, it will stand upright on any flat surface. This way you won’t get diaper cream all over your furniture or surroundings!
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: This brush measures at approximately 6.25 inches, making it the perfect size for travel. Just toss in your diaper bag and go! Its suction cup base will secure to any flat surface, so you can bring it with you into public restrooms when you need to use the changing table. The head of the applicator will never touch the changing station thanks to the firm suction cup base.
Q: Which size is best for newborn?
A: Hi Gramme, thanks for your question. Both the Full Size Bum Brush and the Mini Bum Brush are appropriate for newborn. The Mini is just slightly more compact and comes with a case to make it an easier product to travel with! I hope this helps!submitted byLisa - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does the full size have a case for it? Or just the mini?
A: Hi Ellis, thanks for your question. It is just the Mini Bum Brush that comes with a case. I hope this helps!submitted byLisa - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: do you use it to put cream on the diaper or the baby’s butt?
A: Thank you for your question! You can use the Baby Bum Brush to apply cream directly to your baby's bum.submitted byBaby Bumco - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this tool a soft, flexible or is it more rigid?
A: Hi! Thank you for your question. The Bum Brush is made of soft flexible silicone so it is very gentle for little ones skin!submitted byBaby Bumco - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this really worth it? Debating on whether to purchase or not.
A: In my opinion, this has been one of the most useful items I've bought. It definitely beats putting the cream on your fingers.submitted bydoctorwhoindeed - 4 years ago
Q: What is the preferred cleaning method? Is it dishwasher safe?
A: Hi, Thank you for your question! Yes, the Bum Brush is dishwasher safe in the top rack. You can also put it in boiling water for a 2-3 minutes to sanitize.submitted byBaby Bumco - 5 years agoBrand expert