About this item
At a glance
- CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is a body and face moisturizer for normal to dry skin
- Daily moisturizer helps restore the skin’s protective barrier. Suitable for use on entire body, face, and hand
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight, non-greasy and oil-free facial and body moisturizer
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic
- Hyaluronic acid to retain skin's natural moisture
- 3 essential ceramides help restore the skin barrier
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Developed with dermatologists
How to Use: Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Q: Is this product good for your face?
A: yup. it should be good for both face and body use.submitted byhi - 3 years ago
A: Hi Emma- CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, this daily moisturizer is gentle on the skin as it provides a steady stream of 24-hour hydration. We hope that this information is helpful.submitted byCerave Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what is the difference between this and baby version?
A: Hi there! Thanks for your interest in our products! Daily Moisturizing Lotion can be used on aged 13 years and older, while our Baby Moisturizing Lotion is developed with pediatric dermatologists to be gentle on baby's delicate skin while helping to maintain baby’s protective skin barrier. We hope this helps!submitted byCerave Product Expert - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this a product of USA or where does it originate from?
A: Hi JoAnn! All CeraVe products are made in the US. Thank you for reaching out.submitted byCerave Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this a good moisturizer for morning and night or just morning?
A: Hello Crystal! Yes, you can use CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion morning and night.submitted byCerave Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert