About this item
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES TO REVEAL RADIANT LOOKING SKIN: Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub gently buffs away dry, dull skin while cleansing to support natural surface cell turnover; The result is improved skin texture to reveal healthy glowing skin
- CLEANSES WITHOUT OVER DRYING TO SOFTEN AND SMOOTH : Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it cleanses without over drying to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant
- DESIGNED FOR DAILY USE : Specially formulated with micro fine granules to be gentle enough for everyday use, even on sensitive skin
- NON IRRITATING and NON COMEDOGENIC: This gentle facial scrub is non irritating and non comedogenic so it won't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & SENSITIVE SKIN APPROVED: Like all Cetaphil cleansers, this product has been tested by dermatologists and is clinically shown to be gentle on sensitive skin
Q: This product has helped my daughters skin but it does feel as though it’s burning her skin even after 3 weeks of using. Can you tell me why?
A: I would not recommend this scrub; too harsh and drying.submitted byNE - 4 years ago
A: Same thing happened to me, I just quit using it. But the other products are just fine on me.submitted byawednesday13 - 4 years ago
A: Use a moisturizer aftersubmitted byJenny - 4 years ago
Q: Would you replace Cetaphil’s face cleanser with this or would you use both?
A: Hi Cindy! This scrub is gentle enough to use daily, however, a lot of people choose to use the regular cleanser daily, and the scrub every 2-3 days if their skin is more sensitive. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I've tried this on my acne, and it doesn't work! Any suggestions? I still want to find this useful, so please help!
A: Hi Ellie! We recommend an acne fighting toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer after using this cleanser to help combat acne. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used to treat acne?
A: Hi Ellie! Yes, this is a great cleanser for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are there micro beads in this face scrub?
A: Hi Elizabeth. Great question. This product doesn’t contain microbeads; the scrubbing particles are ultra fine bamboo. Thankssubmitted byGalderma Team Member - 3 years agoBrand expert