About this item
- SPLASH-LESS CLEAN: Concentrated, splash-less bleach in a thicker formula delivers a more controlled pour with less spills and splashes so you can get some serious cleaning done; Package may vary
- DISINFECTING BLEACH: Concentrated bleach liquid kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, and it keeps whites at their whitest and your home smelling fresh
- EASIER TO POUR: The same trusted Clorox® clean in a smaller bottle, making it easier to handle, pour, and use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- STAIN REMOVER & LAUNDRY SANITIZER: Whitens, brightens, and deodorizes while fighting tough stains on white clothes, or use it as a cleaning bleach on hard non-porous household surfaces
- AMERICA’S #1 BLEACH*: Clorox bleach is perfect for everyday cleaning and safe for use in standard or HE washers. *Based on IRI MULO unit sales 52 weeks ending 12/29/19
Usage Directions: For laundry: Sort laundry by color. Add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add measured amount of bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes. For disinfecting surfaces: Prewash surface. Mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
Caution Statements: Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.
Q: How come, following instructions, this bleach does NOT remove stains and does NOT whiten white 100% cotton clothing? Does Clorox now only produce products for "disinfecting" and not for stains?
A: Isabella, thanks for allowing us to address this. While our Splash-Less Bleach should whiten and fight tough stains on white clothing, we're sorry you were disappointed with its performance. We want to learn more about what happened and help, so please call us at 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 230814-000731. We hope to speak with you soon. Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is sodium hypochlorine percentage concentration? What is the highest concentration liquid chlorine bleach products you are selling here in Target?
A: Thanks for sharing your question, as we're happy to help! The sodium hypochlorite percentage of our Splash-Less Bleach shown is 4.5%. If you have additional questions regarding this product, please call us at 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 211214-000113. We hope you have a great day! Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long does this bleach need to sit on a surface to disinfect?
A: Thanks for contacting us, Gillian. We're happy to shed some light on this. Although our Clorox Splashless Bleaches aren't sold as registered disinfectants, you may keep your surfaces wet for 5 minutes to sanitize. We hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at 800-292-2200 and reference this number: 210614-000479. Talk to you soon. Jeffery from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert