About this item
- SPLASH-LESS CLEAN: Concentrated, splash-less bleach in a thicker formula delivers a more controlled pour with less spills and splashes so you can get some serious cleaning done; Package may vary
- DISINFECTING BLEACH: Concentrated bleach liquid kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, and it keeps whites at their whitest and your home smelling fresh
- EASIER TO POUR: The same trusted Clorox® clean in a smaller bottle, making it easier to handle, pour, and use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- STAIN REMOVER & LAUNDRY SANITIZER: Whitens, brightens, and deodorizes while fighting tough stains on white clothes, or use it as a cleaning bleach on hard non-porous household surfaces
- AMERICA’S #1 BLEACH*: Clorox bleach is perfect for everyday cleaning and safe for use in standard or HE washers. *Based on IRI MULO unit sales 52 weeks ending 12/29/19
Usage Directions: For laundry: Sort laundry by color. Add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add measured amount of bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes. For disinfecting surfaces: Prewash surface. Mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
Q: My bleach is lumpy and chunky... Is it still going to work and is it safe to use? It was a brand new bottle.
A: Thanks for sharing your concerns, as we're happy to address this. We understand you experienced lumps in our Splash-Less Bleach, and we want to apologize. Please know that it's still safe to use, and these clumps can occur when it's been overexposed to extreme temperatures. It shouldn't affect the performance, and they may re-dissolve if the bleach returns to room temperature and is agitated. We want to improve your experience, so please call 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 220222-000461. We hope to hear from you soon. Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert