About this item
- Clorox® CLEAN: Get more cleaning power per drop with this concentrated formula with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount required for cleaning (compared to Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach2)
- EASIER TO POUR: More concentrated bleach with the same trusted Clorox® clean, in a smaller bottle making it easier to handle, easier to pour and easier to use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- DISINFECTING BLEACH: This cleaning bleach kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces with cleaning and disinfecting power
- STAIN REMOVER: Contains CloroMax™ Technology to keep clothes whiter longer, and protects household surfaces by reducing soil adhesion as it cleans, so stains won’t stick and cleanup is easier
- AMERICA’S #1 BLEACH: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated laundry bleach that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone
Q: Will this bleach colored fabric in the laundry? If so, what else would kill 99 % of viruses and bacteria that could be used on colored clothes?
A: Kate, thanks for the great question! We're happy to help and want to share that our Disinfecting Bleach can be used on bleach-safe fabrics that are white or colorfast. We encourage checking your care label and testing for colorfastness before use. We also want to recommend our Laundry Sanitizer and Fabric Sanitizer, as they kill 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria in your laundry. If you have additional questions, please call us at 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 220225-000756. Have a wonderful day! Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Greetings, I'm not a "Brand Expert" but I use Lysol Laundry Sanitizer. I've used it for years. It kills germs, even COVID-19, and your laundry smells fresh afterwards. Hope this helps. Take care. Best!submitted byBmoreDude - 8 months ago
Q: Does this bleach contain 5.25% sodium hypochlorite?
A: The bottle says 7.5% sodium hypchlorite.submitted byKateInOR - 3 years ago
A: Hello, Mika. We appreciate your interest in our Clorox Disinfecting Bleach. We'll be more than happy to answer this for you. If you could, please give us a call at 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 200714-001491. We look forward to helping you. Monique with the Clorox teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Could this be used in water pick for flossing teeth? If so, at which concentration?
A: We'd be happy to answer this for you, Julia. We don't recommend using our Clorox Disinfecting Bleach on this type of surface. While we hope this helps, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 800-292-2200 and provide reference number 201023-000986. Thanks for allowing us to help. Monique from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert