About this item
- CRAYOLA ULTIMATE LIGHT BOARD: Features Crayola Light Up Drawing Tablet with 3 Light Effects Settings, 1 Removeable Tracing Panel, 6 Mini Washable Gel Markers - White, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, & Orange, and 1 Built-In Flip Out Kickstand.
- LIGHT UP KIDS TOY: Remove the back of the drawing tablet to trace glowing designs, or keep it blank to make your own.
- DRAWING BOARD: This unique drawing pad for kids is perfect for use as a coloring, drawing, and doodle board.
- ORGANIZE & TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Built-in marker storage keeps this art set for kids organized and easy to transport.
- GIFT FOR KIDS: This light up toy for kids makes a great holiday or birthday gift for girls and boys, ages 6 and up.
- GENERAL NOTE: Requires 3 AA batteries (not included); Crayola Washable Window Markers are the only markers recommended for use on the Ultimate Light Board.
Q: Does the screen wipe off easily and completely with the cloth? My daughter received the "As seen on TV" magic board and it is a disaster to clean off. Horrible product.
A: Thanks for your question! The Ultimate Light Board should easily wipe clean with a damp cloth. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-CRAYOLA. Have a colorful day!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: It takes a few wet paper towels to get everything off completely. It comes off easily but it does smudge around at first and doesn’t very pretty. I average around 2-3 wet paper towels and 1 dry to clean completely.submitted byJu5tscream - 5 years ago
Q: What age is this for?
A: Thanks for your question! The Ultimate Light Board is intended for artists ages 6 and up. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-Crayola. Have a colorful day!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: My 2.5 year old and 5 year old each have one and love it. It says 6 and up but I don’t by I to that when they put ages on things. My 5 year old has been obsessed with drawing since age 3.submitted byKtlyn - 5 years ago
Q: What kind of marker can you replace when Markers that came with it wear out
A: We are glad you asked! Crayola Washable Window Markers can be used to keep the creative fun going with the Ultimate Light Board. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can one trace with this light board, also.
A: Thanks for your question. You can remove the back panel on the Ultimate Light Board to convert into a tracing pad!submitted byCrayola - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can the screen be cleaned with a microfiber cloth?
A: Thanks for your question! We recommend the Ultimate Light Board be cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel and then drying completely before re-use. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What markers are best for refill to use with this light board? Could not find suggested gel fix markers.
A: It sounds like you are eager to keep the creative fun going with the Crayola Ultimate Light Board. Although the mini gel markers are not sold separately, Crayola Washable Window Markers will get the job done. Hope this helps.submitted byCrayola - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use the Crayola Washable Window Markers on this?
A: Thanks for asking! We'd suggest only using Crayola Washable Gel Markers as a refill for your Ultimate Light Board. Happy creating!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: are these markers washable or do they stain carpet/walls?
A: So glad you asked! Crayola Washable Gel Markers are designed to wash from skin and most washable clothing. As stated on product packaging, this product may stain materials which cannot be laundered. Happy creating!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: can you buy other markers to use for this?
A: Yes! Crayola Washable Gel Markers can be used for the Ultimate Light Board. We hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use other markers on it? Dry Erase perhaps?
A: Awesome question! We'd suggest using only Crayola Gel Markers for your Ultimate Light Board. Hope this helps to get your art back in lights soon!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert