About this item
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. Easily converts to a mini toddler bed and daybed (mini toddler kit #M7399 sold separately)Removeable wheels make it easy to move the mini crib around throughout the house.
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers
- SPACE EFFICIENT: A mini crib is a great alternative for smaller spaces (such as parents' bedroom & smaller apartments) or to store at grandparents' house to make traveling back and forth easy for the whole family
- BASSINET ALTERNATIVE: The American Pediatric Association recommends co-sleeping for the first 6 months. A mini crib is a more stylish alternative to a pack-n-play and a more long-term solution than a bassinet for keeping your baby close by as you sleep.
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: 1" waterproof pad (24"W x 38"L) included with purchase; for a best fit we recommend a standard mini crib-sized mattress to provide a safe sleeping environment from newborn to beyond 18 months.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Jenny Lind 3-Drawer Dresser (#M7323), 6-Drawer Dresser (#7326), Nightstand (#M7360), and Changing Table (#M0302) for a coordinated nursery
Q: Do the wheels lock?
A: Yes, the wheels do have locking mechanism.submitted byDaVinci Baby Team - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: do you need to buy an attachment to turn this into the daybed?
A: Hi! There's no additional attachment needed to convert the crib into a daybed. You just need to remove the front panel of the crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: it says it's 46 inches deep? but the matress is 38 inches? where are the rest of those inches going to? I need the crib to be closer to 40in. is this a typo?
A: Hi! The Jenny lind mini crib has the following internal dimensions: 37"L x 24"W. And the mattress size should be at least 37"L x 24"W with a height not exceeding 5".submitted byThe MDB Family - 1 year agoBrand expert