About this item
- ANTI-COLIC BABY BOTTLE. Anti-Colic internal vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic. Decreases spit-up, burping and gas.
- CONSISTENT FLOW RATE. Vacuum-free feeding is closest to breastfeeding and Dr. Brown’s silicone nipples provide a consistent flow so babies can feed at their own pace.
- PRESERVES NUTRIENTS. The anti-colic vent system is proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients and aids in digestion for a better night’s sleep.
- BREASTFEEDING BOTTLE. The breast-like nipple shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle feeding experience and eases the transition from breast to bottle and back again.
- BOTTLE GROWS WITH BABY. Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Anti-Colic Options+ baby bottle works best with the internal vent system in place but can be removed as baby’s feeding develops – no need to introduce a different bottle.
- SUSTAINABLE BABY BOTTLE. Dr. Brown’s Narrow bottle is designed to nourish through all of baby’s feeding stages and is recyclable
- PLASTIC BANK COLLABORATION. Dr. Brown’s has collaborated with Plastic Bank to prevent ocean plastic and reduce their plastic footprint. Purchasing Dr. Brown’s baby bottles help toward their commitment to prevent 31 million plastic bottles from entering the ocean annually. Learn more at PlasticBank.com.
- DISHWASHER SAFE. Safe for use in dishwasher (top rack only), electric and microwave sterilizers or boiling water. BPA Free. 4oz/120mL, with Level 1 Slow Flow Nipples, 3-Pack, 0m+
Q: Do these bottles work for rice cereal mixed with formula?
A: Thank you for your e-mail. We recommend checking with your pediatrician prior to adding cereal to a bottle. All of our nipples are designed for liquid flow so you will need to test several levels of nipples to determine what is appropriate when adding rice cereal. We recommend starting with a level 2 or 3 and adjust accordingly to the baby’s needs.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 2 years agoBrand expert