About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Longest-lasting battery for high-tech devices
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures from -40F to 140F degrees – great for use in all seasons
- Holds power in storage for up to 20 years
- Lighter weight than alkaline batteries
- LeakproofWork – Whether used in a wireless mouse, for high-powered LED lighting, a laser level or stud finder, Energizer®Ultimate Lithium batteries help you stay powered up on the job.Play – Love camping, fishing, hiking or hunting? Is gaming your preferred way to play? Whether your play is outdoors with a handheld GPS or indoors with a Wii, Energizer® Ultimate Lithium innovation helps you stay powered longer with the activities you love. Home - When capturing memories with your digital camera, protecting your home with a security system, or managing your remote-controlled home devices, look to Energizer® Ultimate Lithium batteries as essential products for a smart home.
Energizer® 9V Ultimate Lithium™ Batteries bring you the power, performance and reliablity you need!
Volts: 1.5 Volts
Battery Capacity: 3500 (mAh)
Package Quantity: 4
Battery: AA Lithium ion, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 008-08-0974
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4.4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
New User — 1 year ago
I am a new user of Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries (about one month). Their price at Target was competitive and they were readily available in stock. They are performing well.see moreof the reviewer's review
These are great batteries with long life.
5 out of 5 stars
Sparky63 — 4 years ago
I've read some of the negative reviews of the Energizer Ultimate batteries and would like to add my opinion. I'm both an electronics engineer and a photographer for 40 years so I do have some first hand knowledge of battery technology. I'm not sure why so many people had problems with the Lithium'...see moreof the reviewer's review