About this item
- CONTAINS: 1 - 32 fl oz bottle of Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Ready To Feed Infant Milk Formula inspired by breast milk
- READY TO USE: Convenient and ready to use bottle, perfect for on-the-go moms
- ALL-IN-ONE COMFORT FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE: Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease is thoughtfully crafted to provide all-in-one comfort, designed to ease fussiness, crying, gas, and spit-up within just 24-hours, so you and your baby can enjoy precious moments of peace
- NURTURING BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Our formula has expert-recommended DHA, known to support your baby's growing brain, supporting their milestones with confidence
- HuMO6 GENTLE + IMMUNE BLEND§: Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease features our exclusive HuMO6 gentle + immune blend, to support your baby's immune system, because your baby's well-being is our top priority
- NUTRITION DESIGNED FOR YOUR INFANT: Designed with care for babies up to 12 months, Enfamil formula includes easy-to-digest proteins, vitamins & minerals
- TRUSTED BY PARENTS & PEDIATRICIANS*: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Infant Formula Brand by Pediatricians* & Parents and the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-Building & Immune Support
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Serving Size: 5.0 fl oz
Amount Per Serving:
Allergens & Warnings:FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SEVERE HARM. ONCE PREPARED, INFANT FORMULA CAN SPOIL QUICKLY. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard., DO NOT USE IF PROTECTIVE SEAL AROUND CAP, OR IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP, IS DAMAGED OR MISSING., WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Q: i have the 32 oz bottle, can I keep it room temp or do I have to refrigerate once I open it? seems inconvenient to have to warm up the formula every feeding for it being in the fridge. ????
A: I keep my 32oz bottle at room temperature one I open and use with 24-48hrssubmitted byNhyirab - 1 year ago
A: Thank you for your interest in our Neuropro Gentlease! Most babies/toddlers don't seem to mind whether their bottle/sippy cup is warmed or straight out of the refrigerator. Our opened or prepared liquid infant formulas can be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Storing the product longer than we recommend increases the risk of greater bacteria growth. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at 1(800)222-9123. -Casey, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long dose this stay good for after you open it ? It dont say on the label ?
A: The bottle say to use it within 48 hours after opening if you refrigerate it.submitted byGiegie - 5 years ago
A: I haven't use the 32 oz. ones yet, but the smaller 8 oz. bottle are good up to 48 hours in the refrigerator.submitted byWil - 7 years ago
Q: Does the ready to feed formulas contain any fluoride?
A: Trace amounts of fluoride (less than 0.3 parts per million fluoride or 0.3 milligrams (mg) of fluoride per Liter) remain in the ready-to-use formula, nutritional drinks or product prepared with non-fluoridated water. Reach out if you have any other questions! 1-800-222-9123. ~Sara, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: how to warm up opened formula that I take out of refrigerator?
A: Prior to feeding a ready-to-use bottle, the contents may be divided for later use. Do not warm the ready-to-use bottle before dividing. Also, shake the bottle before opening to ensure the contents are well mixed. Pour the desired amount for feeding into a clean bottle. The product you are not using should be immediately covered and refrigerated (35-40 degrees Fahrenheit or 2-4 degrees Celsius) and used within 48 hours. If you want to warm a bottle/sippy cup that has been in the refrigerator, we suggest that you run warm tap water over the container or place it in a pan of hot, not boiling, water. For bottles, place the bottle in the water up to the collar of the nipple ring. Do not put the nipple in the water. The warming time should not be more than 15 minutes. Test the temperature of the product before feeding; it should not feel warm or cold when dropped on your wrist. Feel free to reach out to us at 1-800-222-9123 with any additional questions, Fifi! -Jess, Enfamil Expert.submitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: How long is shelf life for unopened bottle?
A: That is a great question! Since we are not able to see which batch of product is in Target's inventory, we are not able to provide you with the current expiration date. You may want to check with your local retail store. - Emily, Enfamil Expert.submitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does it hurt the formula to be frozen? It was frozen during shipping
A: Hello, Amy! If you have unopened liquid product containers that froze, we suggest you let them warm up to room temperature by sitting them on your counter or in your pantry. You do not need to put the unopened containers of frozen product in the refrigerator to thaw, or store them in the refrigerator after thawing. We want your child to receive only the highest quality product that we can provide. Please do not use the product if you are not comfortable with it. If you have any concerns, please call us at 1-800-222-9123. We appreciate your loyalty! ~Lisa, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert