About this item
At a glance
- Connect to any household KitchenAid® Stand Mixer* power hub and use the power of the motor to run the spiralizer attachment. *sold separately.
- Includes 4 quick-change blades* so you can be creative with fresh ingredients. *Spiralizing (Medium and Fine), Slicing (Large and Small Core), and an optional Peeling Blade.
- Premium metal construction provides durable long lasting performance, and when attached to the stand mixer, provides stability and ease of use.
- The attachment and accessories fit inside its own storage case, designed for easy access and simple storage.
- All blades are top-rack dishwasher safe and the attachment body can be wiped clean with a warm, damp cloth.
- Model KSM1APC includes (1) Spiralizer attachment (1) Fine spiralizing blade (1) Medium spiralizing blade (1) Slicing blade (small core) (1) Slicing blade (large core) (1) Peeling blade (1) Fruit and vegetable skewer (1) Convenient storage case
Q: What stand mixer models dies this attachment fit?
A: Hi br, All of the attachments that use the front hub of the mixer are universal on all KitchenAid model stand mixers.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: All models. I have three different sizes and models, it fits them all.submitted byDon - 6 years ago
Q: What is the biggest diameter apple that will fit through this for spiral slicing?
A: Hi Monica, Food should be 1.5-3.75 inches (3.81-9.5 cm) in diameter, and no longer than 5.5 inches (14 cm).submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 2 days agoBrand expert
Q: Can the peeler blade be sharpened if it gets dull?
A: Hi MichaelSeed, The peeler blade is unable to be sharpened if it becomes dull.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does the KitchenAid spitalizer attachment (model # KSM1APC) fit a Cuisinart 5.5 Qt Precision Maker stand mixer?
A: Hi Whit27, The KitchenAid stand mixer attachments have not been tested on other manufacturer's stand mixers.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do the attachments fit most standard Kitchenaid Mixers?
A: Hi laura, All of the attachments that use the front hub of the mixer are universal on all KitchenAid mixers. This also includes the ice cream maker and precise heat mixing bowl attachments.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this peel persimmons?
A: Hi Hot Rod, The spiralizer attachment is not manufactured to peel persimmons.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hello! I have an older KitchenAid. Will this spiralizer attachment still fit it?
A: Hi KSD, The Spiralizer attachment is universal on all models of KitchenAid Stand Mixers.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this attachment spiralize carrots?
A: Hi NaomiBen, The Spiralizer attachment can spiralize carrots.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this attachment fit model number KSM3311X?
A: Hi christinam, The Spiralizer attachment will work on the the KSM3311 Artisan Mini Stand Mixers.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use this to spiralize larger vegetables like squash and rutabaga?
A: Hey! You totally could but you would have to cut them into smaller pieces first for it to fit in the bracket.submitted byVitasFan1020 - 6 years ago