About this item
- Brow Stylist Definer Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil: Ultra fine self-sharpening retractable mechanical brow pencil expertly draws on tiny brow hairs to fill in sparse areas or gaps and blending spoolie brush styles and defines brow shape
- For Brows That Are Flawlessly, Naturally You: Brow Definer mechanical pencil is waterproof, ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Create you perfect eye makeup look with our collection of Voluminous mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge proof eyeliner, define your brows and discover eye shadow palettes with shades made for every eye color
- Because You're Worth It: L'Oreal Paris Makeup helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, brow pencils, eye shadow palettes, lipsticks and much more
- Perfect To Pair With: Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness
Directions: Start with clean, brushed brows. Using the Ultra-fine tip pencil, draw the outline of your brow shape. Fill in the gap with light feathered strokes. Comb up following your arch shape using the soft blending brush for a more defined look.
Q: Is this a waxy pencil or a liquid pencil? Thanks, Leslie
A: Hi Leslie! Thank you for your interest in L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Eyebrow Pencil. This is a waxy pencil that finish like a powder pencil. Please use our website to learn more about our products!submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: This is a hard product in the form of a pencil so its more waxy (not liquid)submitted bySo good - 10 months ago
Q: Is the product certified cruelty free?
A: Hi moonandstars! Thanks for reaching out to us regarding Brow Stylist Eyebrow Mechanical Pencil. At L’Oréal, we care for animal welfare and do not test on animals. We are for a world without animal testing. Since 1989, we have not tested the safety of our products on animals, 14 years before regulations required us to do so. There are effective non-animal ways to ensure the safety of cosmetic products. For example, over 40 years ago, L’Oréal pioneered the development of human reconstructed skin that is more accurate for analyzing how cosmetic ingredients and products will behave on human skin.submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Which is best for Grey hair!
A: Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us about the Brow Stylist Definer Eyebrow Mechanical Pencil, we suggest checking out the shade Dark Blonde or Ash Brown depending on the shade of Grey you are. We hope you check them out and find a great match.submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: I was using Mabelline Brow precise pencil in soft brown which is no longer available. In L'Oreal Paris Brow pencil which color should I use. Brunette 389 or Taupe 386?
A: Hello Sue, we recommend shades 386 Taupe and 387 Ash Brown for your brows. For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page! :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is Brunette 389 same as Brunette/Brunette which I bought several months ago? My PENCIL says .003 OZ./90 mg as opposed to .11 OZ/3g. Is the extra weight that of the package? Thanks Roya
A: Hi Rosalia! Our Brow Stylist Definer does come in several different brown shades. They include Brunette 389, Light Brunette 392 and Dark Brunette 390. The weight found on the package does include the product and package together. We hope this helps!submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 6 years agoBrand expert