About this item
- LIGHTS & SOUNDS: Activate the electronic sounds and LED lights as you push the buttons and pull the levers. You’ll hear 5 different sounds and see 6 bright lights including realistic construction noises, rumbling of the engine and cool reverse sounds.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: Push the buttons to activate the motorized engine and haul your material to a new destination. The vehicle can go forwards and backwards across the roughest terrain!
- OVER 8 POUNDS OF DUMPING POWER: This truck has a large dump truck trough to fill with toys, dirt, blocks and more. The realistic action sounds will help create the environment of a construction site.
- EXTREME POWER LIFTING: Complete even more pretend projects with the front-end loader. Use the controls to dig up dirt and pick up other toys.
- BIG TIRES: Over 18 inches long with large wheels that can roll over sand, dirt, gravel or carpet. Get ready for a smooth ride indoors or outdoors.
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY: Young construction workers ages three and up can get to work while exploring their imaginations with this action-packed vehicle!
3 "AA" batteries are required/included
Q: Does the vehicle stop moving after a period of time? Or do you have to chase after it to stop it?
A: Hi Warwick, the 2-N-1 Dig Rig should only run (move) for around 3.26 seconds before turning off. If you are having issues with the Dig Rig, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you further! Thank you!submitted bySunny Days Entertainment Team - 15 days agoBrand expert
Q: what are dimensions of trucks?
A: Hi! The Dig Rig is 18L x 9W x 9H. I hope this helps!submitted bySunny Days Entertainment Team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: hi, is this story BPA and phthalate free? Thank you.
A: Hi! Yes, it is free of both!submitted bySunny Days Entertainment Team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does the dumper suppose to go up and down with the lever?
A: Hi! Yes, the 2 levers control the loader and the dumper to go up and down!submitted bysunnydaysentmanufacturer - 2 years ago
Q: Can the kids push it to make it go, or does it only move by battery?
A: Hi! Yes, your kids can roll it without a problem.submitted bysunnydaysentmanufacturer - 2 years ago
Q: does it require batteries
A: Yes, it requires / includes 3 "AA" Batteries.submitted byedc - 2 years ago