About this item
- Leave-In Conditioner: Ultra moisturizing leave-in conditioner is lightweight and gives your hair the moisture and protection it needs; Helps seal in moisture, smooths hair shaft and helps tame frizz and flyaways
- Protects from Heat Damage: Can be used for daily styling and to help protect from heat damage; Features organic ingredients white peony oil, green tea leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract and more that help hydrate and restore dry, thirsty hair
- Hair Products for All Hair Types: We promote the health and maintenance of natural hair from Types 3A to 4C natural hair, however our products are suitable for all hair types and we feature products for both low and high porosity levels
- Natural Haircare: We continue to produce quality natural hair care products like oils, detanglers, shampoo, conditioners, moisturizers and more that help nourish hair through all three phases of growth
- Women Owned: With a heavy emphasis on incorporating organic ingredients being its “root to results,” Mielle Organics continues to create a line of natural beauty products by women & for women of all hair types
• Moisturizes and conditions hair
• Smooths hair shaft
• Great for daily styling
8 fl oz | Sulfate Free and Color Safe | Made For All Hair Types
Allergens & Warnings:Use as directed. Do not injest or use on eyes.
Q: Can it be used on dry hair?
A: Use after washing as a leave in, do not rinse out. Saturate each strand of the hair to condition the hair cuticles.submitted byUltra - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: YES! I believe that in the instructions it says that you can but I just did it and it left my hair soft and moisturzed again. Do it Sammy! :)submitted byGaboogi - 3 years ago
A: yassssss queeeeeennnnsubmitted byanne marie - 2 years ago
Q: does Mielle organic white peony leave-in conditioner have any form of silicone in ingredients; also, does white peony leave-in conditioner moisturize hair that is cut into an Afro style hair cut?
A: Please Note: Ingredient listings are subject to change. For an accurate listing of ingredients, in each product, please refer to your product packaging.submitted byBeauty Advisor - 1 year ago
Q: does this hair conditioner made Afro/American gray hair turn dull, yellowish and brittle?
A: The features and benefits do not indicate the product turning any hair dull, yellowish or brittle.submitted byBeauty Advisor - 2 years ago
Q: Does this have any protein in it?
A: It does not list protein in the ingredients.submitted byUltra - 4 years agoBrand expert