About this item
- CRUNCHY GRANOLA BARS: Nature Valley Crunchy Oats n' Honey Granola Bars combine delicious whole-grain oats with real honey for a breakfast, lunch box, or afternoon snack the entire family will enjoy
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST SNACK: An excellent source of whole grain; Wholesome snacks with 22 grams of whole grain per serving
- PERFECTLY PORTABLE: Easy bars for snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat; Perfect as a part of breakfast, for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup
- CONTAINS: 17.88 oz, 12 ct, 24 bars
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Serving Size: 42 g
Serving Per Container: 12
Amount 2 bars:
Amount 1 bar:
Allergens & Warnings:Contains Bioengineered Food Ingredients, CONTAINS SOY; MAY CONTAIN PEANUT, ALMOND AND PECAN INGREDIENTS., CONTAINS SOY; MAY CONTAIN PEANUT, ALMOND AND PECAN INGREDIENTS.
Q: THis price for a 12 pack?
A: I think putting 24 bars on the front of the package is misleading.submitted byBrett - 2 years ago
A: I agree that the packaging is misleading. And there is no cost per unit savings for buying a larger quantity of bars. In fact, it's more expensive to buy this 12 pouch/24 bar box at $5.79 than two 6 pouch/12 bar boxes at $2.49. General Mills is hoping you won't notice!submitted byCorrie - 2 years ago
A: Yes, this is the price for a 12 pack of pouches. There are two bars in each pouch, making it 24 bars total.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 4 years agoBrand expert