About this item
- Chia is a tiny, virtually tasteless seed that packs a majorly healthy punch!
- Sprinkle onto smoothies, oatmeal, and yogurt or soak in almond milk to make chia pudding.
- Easy and convenient way to boost your nutrition!
- Provides fiber, iron, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids in every serving.
- USDA certified organic. Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto and paleo-friendly.
Serving Size: 2.5 Tbsp
Serving Per Container: about 8
Amount Amount per serving:
Q: Will these seeds grow if they are planted?
A: Ch-ch-ch-chia! While we prefer them in smoothies and bowls, our Chia Seeds will happily sprout with a bit of water and a little time. They can be eaten as young sprouts, or used to brighten your windowsill with their dense, lush greenery.submitted byKali - 3 years agoBrand expert