About this item
- One 36 oz tub of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- This easy to bake chocolate chip cookie dough is made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to scoop, bake, and enjoy delicious cookies that taste homemade
- Enjoy one Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie with a cup of nonfat milk for a delicious snack
- Make just the amount of chocolate chip cookies you need and save the rest
- Our best tasting chocolate chip cookie ever; now softer and chewier, just like homemade
Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Serving Per Container: About 36
Amount 2 Tbsp (28g):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: egg, wheat, milk, soy. May contain peanuts, pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts, coconut., Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing. Do not consume raw cookie dough.
Q: how many does it make?
A: The 36oz tub makes over 3 dozen cookies! - Teresasubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long do you bake it?
A: Hi, Mildred. Cookies will be baked for 12-13 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. Call or text us with any additional questions: 1-800-289-7314. - Teresa, Toll House® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this edible without baking it
A: While our Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough contains eggs and flour that are treated to control for pathogens, we absolutely do NOT recommend consuming any raw product that is intended to be cooked/baked before eating. Luz - Nestlé® Toll House® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have eggs in it?
A: Yes it does have eggs.submitted byJewels - 6 years ago