About this item
At a glance
- Gentle formula with mineral sunscreen zinc oxide provides sun protection & 8 hours of hydration for sensitive skin
- Daily SPF moisturizer helps prevent premature skin damage with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Conditions skin surface with aloe & now Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex for healthy-looking skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-greasy, dermatologically tested & non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) formula for sensitive skin types
- Nourishes 7 layers deep into skin's surface to help protect beautiful, younger-looking skin
When using this productWhen using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor ifStop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.
DirectionsApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children Under 6 Months:Ask a doctor.
Other informationProtect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Question or comments?800-285-5170
Q: what are the ingridients?
A: Great question Ruby! The active ingredients are Octinoxate(6%), Zinc Oxide(3%) and the inactive ingredients are, Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Bht, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: is this fsa eligible with spf 15?
A: I can not advise if this is FSA eligible. You should speak with your healthcare provider and they should provide a list of approved items. FSA eligible items vary with providers.submitted byOlay - 10 months agoBrand expert