About this item
- This liquid dish soap is tough on grease, gentle on planet
- Our dish soap is made with 100% biodegradable cleaning ingredients and is free of phosphates and parabens for a more eco friendly dish soap
- This liquid dish soap is made with a hypoallergenic formula that will be gentle on your skin
- This is a concentrated dishwashing soap formula
- This liquid dish soap not only cuts through grease, it also cuts through stuck on food, and leaves your dirtiest dishes clean
- Our liquid dish soap is unscented, clear dish soap liquid
- This liquid dish soap packaging is made with 100% recycled plastic for more sustainable packaging
- Our liquid dish soap is Kosher
Packaging contains recycled content - 100% PCR in each bottle
Q: What are the ingredients in this dish soap?
A: Hello! The ingredients are Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Poloxamer 124. Hope this helps!submitted byColgate Palmolive Consumer Affairs - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: My bottle states a warning: “do not use with chlorine bleach.” What are Palmolive’s exact ingredients in this product? Is there an ammonia ingredient which would be dangerous combined with chlorine bleach?
A: The dish soap goes through an ammoniated process, whereby ammonia is introduced to the formula. Although it is not used as an ingredient, there could be traces of ammonia remaining in the product after manufacturing. Ammonia mixed with bleach can cause toxic fumes. Please visit our 'Product Ingredients' page for more information: https://www.palmolive.com/en-us/ingredientssubmitted byColgate Palmolive Consumer Affairs - 3 years agoBrand expert