About this item
- DELECTABLE CHEDDAR GOODNESS: Easily make Red Lobster's iconic, restaurant-quality Cheddar Bay Biscuits in your very own kitchen.
- EASY TO MAKE: These biscuits are easy to make—and hard to put down! Just add shredded cheddar and water to the mix and bake. Before serving, add the contents of our garlic herb pouch to melted butter and brush over warm biscuits to enjoy delicious, savory Cheddar Bay Biscuits fresh from your oven.
- MAKE THEM FOR ANY MEAL: Make a Cheddar Bay Biscuit and egg sandwich for breakfast, enjoy biscuits with soup for lunch, or as a savory side with dinner. Each box makes 10 mouthwatering biscuits.
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Like they're right from the restaurant: With our easy-to-make mixes, you can whip up delectable, restaurant-quality favorites anytime.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Every order of this mix includes a single 11.36-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. Order an extra box so you can always have a Red Lobster mix on hand when you crave it! *Please see individual box best buy dates
You Will Need:
3/4 cup cold water; 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese; 1 package Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix.
Herb Butter Sauce: 1/3 cup butter; 1 pouch garlic herb blend (enclosed).
Before You Begin: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
1. Stir together water, cheese and biscuit mix until dough forms (do not overmix).
2. Scoop dough immediately into 8-10 portions (about 1/4 cup each) and place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown on top. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, add garlic herb blend and stir until well blended.
4. Spoon or brush 1 teaspoon garlic herb butter sauce onto each hot biscuit. Serve immediately.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): No adjustment necessary.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup mix
Serving Per Container: about10
Amount Per Serving:
Q: Should the butter be unsalted or salted for the herb butter sauce?
A: Either works just fine! Salted butter tastes a little saltier but still tastes great; and using unsalted butter tastes great too.submitted byRed Lobster Mixes - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: How much sugar is in the mix? I didn't see the nutrition facts label.
A: Our Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix contains less than 1 gram of total sugars, including 0 grams added sugars, per serving of mix and the garlic herb blend.submitted byRed Lobster Mixes - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it ok to skip the cheddar?
A: We don’t recommend leaving the cheese out entirely as it affects the final flavor of the biscuits, but the biscuits will still bake up well if you leave it out. You may replace the cheddar in the recipe with any other shredded cheese you have on hand, if you’d prefer.submitted byRed Lobster Mixes - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I bake the Red Lobster biscuits in paper baking cups?
A: Yes! I do this all the time to avoid having a mess all over the pan. :)submitted byTeagan Noelle - 4 years ago